EVENT Diamonds and Hearts

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Ashe, Jan 28, 2022.

1. male avatar holding the roses looks like YouTuber Anthpo 100%

Hayley4161, Lynlee16 and miley1564 like this.
  2. can somebody please dumb down the comparability stuff so us smooth brains can understand what to do??

3. How do we get the Avis for this event

4. How did that testing compatibility thing work again-

5. Once you have drops, hit thedollarstore. To see if you and your rs are compatible. The more compatible you are the more you get out of it.

nixi3 and Muschi like this.
  6. Went crazy over shards avis😍

Espacio likes this.
  7. Why no lunar new year hunt this year??? 🧧😭

Devyn, Puma, ihanaElla and 14 others like this.
  8. So glad you guys are finally giving the avis tattoos. Just need more plus size now 😊

9. I guess im saving for easter event haha 😄 not liking any of these

10. Why u hate boys 🥺 everytime avis sucks

11. Hot damn!👹🤩 Been so waiting for this hunt!! Love the pet skins, cute asf! Love the furniture!! Futuristic burning love is the vibe I get~ Not big on avatars. Only like 3. I finally put my finger on why they look so cartoony vs the ones you used to put out. Blush / face and stuff feels more unblended so it looks less clean cut if that makes sense. LOVE THE RS STUFF!! Loved it when y'all put it out a while ago, love it now🤩 Can't wait to hit TheDollarStore! Invites, cash dates💕💕 7.5 /10!🙌 Finally a hunt I love! Will be partying hard💪

12. Ugly hunt ugly furniture and avi, only the rug and bookcase look good.

TrainOfThots likes this.
  13. Ashe always gives the best explanations.

ANTI likes this.
  14. The shard avis are👌🏻

Espacio likes this.
  15. I don’t know why I’m not feeling this hunt or the shard boxes😫. Definitely was hoping for a Lunar New Year Theme

USSR, Jona and Deathsangel like this.
  16. We need a compatibility guide because idk which ones is the highest and which one is the lowest 😭

Lite likes this.
  17. OMG! QUEEN HWASA!!!! SHE’S SO PRETTY🥲

suki and [ATA]Ashe like this.
  18. Love the avis this hunt!!!

19. 2x weekend?
    Furni seems so disconnected from avi & diamond theme. Appears more winterish. Not Decadent

TrainOfThots likes this.