Developers, please graduate party plunder.

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Kefo, Nov 17, 2020.

1. You didnt reply to it in the first place (2 whole days ago) so im not sure why youre responding now if not for the sole reason to bring me back to this thread. I'm not sure what data youre referring to, I'm referring to opinion of the community which, despite being right in front of your face, you choose to ignore.

I stopped posting here cause it was clear to me that there was no real push for change and instead this was just an attempt at trolling. Julie bashed me for the mere fact that I'm a mod and basically told me my opinions were irrelevant, as trolls do, and you never responded to have an intellectual conversation.

It's not worth putting effort into having an intellectual conversation when the other side doesn't even respond or judges me for being a volunteer community member.

✌️

2. spicy barcode

3. O that post where you put in a serious question for me, I did respond to.

4. Since when has Kefo taken social cues and been conscious about his constant complaints? 💀 You should apply this attitude next time you want to post a forum complaining about peace tags. :^)

5. Since always, and no.

6. This forum is not a good example of your ability to take social cues bud.

7. Really weak line of reasoning ur going with to protest this post. You can keep going but it's not relevant.

8. Not really a “line of reasoning”, just an observation.

9. Here is my observation: Social conventions are optional and also subjective.

They can actually be quite inhibiting at times. And also arbitrary.

10. ....is someone... gonna start? Or should I just go back to pub for cow rp?

Kefo likes this.
  11. I got this. You be the cow and I'll be the farmer

*47/47 f rose p03*

12. *prepares to be milked (or killed?)*

Kefo likes this.
  13. Tbh I've been on and off for the last 8 yrs and when I came back I was just thinking about this! I also noticed the $$$ in the cat parties doesn't decrease like it used to.I remember only hitting 3x then regen then hit 3x again to get the max profit from the party. I noticed there isn't much wars either most club's don't even have a war history or friendly wars with other clubs... It was kinda exciting since u got to meet new people through that but now I rarely see these things sadly.😟Maybe they should split the game or something for party fairies and the old fashion framing style game play. Idk😳

Kefo, Diablo and TheSagittarian like this.
  14. Meant farming* They could go with a concept of us going to a new campus and they have a different set of rules? And you can decide to go back and forth on either to party or war/farm idk they're the experts😳btw they should have an edit part on forums.

15. Click tools within 5 minutes after making a post and you can make edits in there. But after 5 minutes, posts are locked from editing unless you ask a mod to do it for you. They can edit a post at any time with permission.

And as per your idea, I reckon people would still stick with the easiest way if the games are still linked significantly and competitively.

When runescape launched osrs, they had an entirely new economy and servers for the hardcore players... Now it's more popular than the modern game.

16. Oh wow good to know and dang

17. Nerd : (

Tru votes close this thread on GP.