Desperate

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by *Eliza02 (01), Nov 9, 2011.

1. Will be updating a little later. :)

2. Rick's point of view:

"Ken? Chelsea?" I sqeaked trying to look calm as possible. Was I too obvious?

"What is it, men?" Ken answered impatiently. I don't blame him for acting like that. I really ruined a good moment for him. :)

"Um, Mrs. Simmons is looking for you." I lied.
    "Mrs. Simmons? Our last year's teacher? Why would she look for me? " Ken retorted in disbelief.

Argh.
    That's so dumb of me.
    Mrs. Simmons is not our teacher anymore. What can I use as an excuse? I have to think of one. FAST.

"She needs some muscles to help her move some stuff." I blurted out. What? That's the lamest excuse I ever said in my entire life.

"That's a bummer." Ken complained as he gathered his things and got up.

I can't believe it! He totally bought it.
    "Go quickly. She's waiting for you." I ordered coolly, feeling the sense of satisfaction.

"Ya, ya, I understand. Goodbye, Chels! Talk to you later!" he smiled and hopped away.

CHELS? TALK TO YOU LATER? Now, this is driving me mad. I can feel the bond between them, and it might take a long time for me to get between it. But let us focus on business here. Here I am, together with Chelsea Homers. Boy, I should cherish this moment.

I turned to see Chelsea recovering from the fast pace of events. She looked at me with her peaceful brown eyes.

Silence befell upon the two of us, making my heartbeat audible.

3. Chelsea's point of view:

He's staring at me.
    I don't know why, but I'm not hating it. :)
    Feeling embarrassed, I quickly turned away from Rick.

"Wait!" he called out, making me jump in surprise.
    "What?" I asked.
    He opened his mouth, and closed it. He looked down on the floor and started mumbling.
    While waiting for his reply, I took a small peek at him. Boy, what a handsome face! His eyes were as blue as the ocean. His lips looked so soft. His broad shoulders and fit body convinced me that he does work-out. His hair...

"Are you done staring?" he asked with a goofy smile on his face.
    "I-I-I wasn't!" I stammered.
    "Yes, you were staring at my handsome face." he teasingly said.
    "What a narcissist!" I cried out. He walked towards me.
    Closer...
    Closer...
    EEEP! Too close! His face is too close to mine. I can feel his breath on my bright red face.
    "Wha-" I said with my heart beating louder. Before I knew it, his lips were gently pressing to mine.

This enticing sensation. So, this is what they call a kiss.

WAIT A MINUTE! Whaa-

Swiftly, my hand moved on its own.

*SLAP*

4. I would update, if someone wants me to. :)
    Btw, that sudden kiss would appear like a mistake at first, but it would actually be the key for an interesting, exciting and tragic story ahead.

Hope you like it.
    Comments an suggestions are highly appreciated. :)

5. Omg omg omg omg! Just read this and my heart went "thumpity thump!" gah! I love this! 

6. Update

7. Rick's point of view:

*Hic*
    *Sniff*

What did I just do?
    I must be dreaming.
    That must be it. This is just a nightmare. I won't do the unthinkable. I wouldn't make her cry. Never.
    Now, let us end this bad dream.

*pinch*
    Why am I still here? I should be waking up right now from this nightmare. Don't tell me this is... REAL?
    I gently touched my throbbing cheek. She DID slap me.

"Wh-why?" she sobbed.
    I looked ar her.

This is so dumb of me.
    I thought she fell for me. Other girls would have got on their knees, begging me to go out with them after that gentle kiss. Dummy, I forgot that Chelsea was different. She is so much special.

There is only one way out of this.
    I have to do this or I'll lose Chelsea forever.

"Chelsea, look, I'm sincerely sorry." I started gently. She looked away.
    I sighed. Here it comes...
    "My parents have been fighting a lot lately."

She quickly looked at me with her tear-filled eyes.

"And my life's been a mess. I play around with girls since I believe that true love does not exist anymore. Sorry for dragging you into this." I continued.

Actually, that was the truth. My parents were fighting a lot lately, but this I kept secret from everyone. I bet they'll think that this was a small matter to be depressed about. They'll probably just laug-

"Ouch!" I yelped. A hot, sizziling pain just caused me to jump.
    "I'm sorry. Did the antiseptic hurt?" Chelsea asked worriedly as she gently rubbed my throbbing cheek.

Chelsea looked down and said, "I'm sorry for slapping you. I did not know you were experiencing these things." She bit her lip to fight back tears.

"No, I should be the one to say sorry for suddenly kissing you." I reassured her while patting her head.

She slowly looked up and said the words that I have been waiting to hear all this time...
    "Try talking to me if you have problems. As a friend, I'll listen to you. " she said with a smile.

I quickly pushed her head down to hide my bright red face. She playfully punched my shoulder for revenge. We started laughing and chatting.

This girl is truly amazing.
    I will protect her with all my strength...

...even if it costs my life.

8. Rick.'s point of view:

How?
    How could I make her fall in love with me?
    How cou-

"Rick!" a girl called out as she gave me a back-hug.

"Regina?" I answered back to the gorgeous blonde girl.

"How's my Baby Ricky?" she cooed and quickly attempted a kiss.
    Instinctively, I blocked my lips with my two hands.

Totally shocked, Regina frowned.
    "What's wrong with you?" Regina asked angrily.

"I'm not feeling it all anymore. I'm done playin'. I seriously want to go out with someone who I really love." I announced descisively.

"Done with playin'?" Regina repeated in disbelief. She, then, gave out a sarcastic laugh. "You must be joking, right?" Regina confirmed for the last time.

I quietly nodded, and tears began welling up in her eyes.

"We can still be frien-"
    "DON'T say the word friends." Regina cried out angrily. "I won't give up on you, Rick Anderson. After this day, you'll come running back to me." Regina retorted and quickly walked away.

What? How am I supposed to get rid of her?
    How am I going to prove to Chelsea that I'm going to fix my hobby of playing with women?

Wait! What if...

I have a brilliant idea. :)

9. Chelsea's point of view:

"PRETEND TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND?" I shouted, totally shocked.

"Sshh. Be quiet. Someone might hear you." Rick whispered.

"Wh-why should I pretend to be your girlfriend?" I loudly whispered. I was really bewildered.

"Well, there is this girl who still bugs me even though I already told her that I'm done playing. I think she'll stop when she sees me going steady with someone." Rick explained while sighing.

"Why me?" I asked, still shocked. I can't believe what I was hearing.

"Well, you said that if I have problems, I can approach you." Rick reasoned out while smirking.

"Not this way!" I desperately defended.

"Please?" Rick begged and turned on his puppy-dog eyes.

Be Rick's girlfriend?
    That is like every girl's dream!
    And I'm living it. :)
    But...
    That means...
    I'll gain lots of female enemies. They might bully me! I shook with just the thought.

"No." I quietly answered.
    "What?" Rick asked while bringing his head closer to mine.
    "I said "NO". No, I will not be your pretend-girlfriend!" I screamed and quickly left before I change my mind.

"I know you're going to say that. So that you'll agree to be my pretend-girlfriend, I prepared these." Rick called out.

Overcame with curiousity, I looked back.

My eyes popped up.

WH-WHY IS HE HOLDING THOSE???!!!

I felt my soul leave my body.

10. Bump!!!! I love it!!! 