Desperate

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by *Eliza02 (01), Nov 9, 2011.

1. OMG! It works! Thank u so much!!!!

2. Okaaay. This may sound really absurd and shocking, but I AM BAAACK! Hahaha. Yuup, it's the legit Eliza02, Eliza020 and has now returned as the brand new, all-fresh --SimplyEliza02--! Well, I have been SO BUUUSY for the last couple of months now. And to add to the damage, my second phone with the acct, Eliza020, broke down! So, I really felt discouraged to open up a new account and continue Desperate.

Then one day...

I decided to visit PiMD forums through my laptop. I was already in p30 of the fan fiction forums and I was totallyconfused for I cannot find my story at all. To my greatest surprise and happiness, I found out that Desperate was in page 1. I found out that there were still loyal fans who continued to bump this story right up!

To tell you the truth, I was deeply touched. In fact, I teared up a little (I am such a baby lol). Just imagine that 2 years after Desperate's birth, it still can be found in the first 10 pages of the fan fiction forums. And with this, I am deeply, passionately, whole-heartedly, sincerely and truly thankful for all the readers and supporters of Desperate.

And with this,

I am going to continue it.

3. OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD YAYYAYYAYAYHAY THANK YOU SO MUCH OMG YESSS

4. OMG!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

5. OMG. SWEET JESUS! CAN'T WAIT

6. Omg YAY so happy  tears of joy

7. just started reading this afternoon and didnt stop till i finshed i the storyline is amazing and even though im hopeless at it you have inspired me to try and write stories of my own... cant wait for the rest of the story

8. OHMYGOD^^^ AMBER WHAT EVEN IS THIS ASDFGHJKL

9. OH MY DO MY EYES DECEIVE ME. HEY ANGELA YOU'RE STILL HERE ?

10. YEAH IM KINDA ADDICTED

11. QUICK!!CONTINUE IT!!

12. 
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    