Desperate

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by *Eliza02 (01), Nov 9, 2011.

1. Bumpity bump bump!

2. I love your story. Awesome!!!
    Please update. ^_^

3. Dayum this is old aswell

4. Omg I love this story it's so awesome even though its old it took me 2 hours to read this but it was worth it

5. MIAWR~~~OMG I JUST STARTED READING THIS STORY YESTERDAY :O THIS IS SO GOD DAMN AWESOME :D PLEASE CONTINUE. I BEG YOU. LITTLE KITTY PATCHES BEGS YOU! :'(

6. Maaaan. D: Thought she finally updated.

7. She's inactive

8. Occasionally she comes back on and updates. The last one was a while ago, though. :3

9. Yup pls update soon I I am so sad u won't update soon

10. This has been here for 2 years

11. It's a good story Been reading it for a while. It's her choice whether she wants to continue it or not.

12. Omg. Can you people not bump it here? And bump it on her wall? Omg. I am dying just to read the story and yet so many are the bumps. This is definitely so damn good that I spent three hours reading it. I mean it. I am only at page 145 now.. :( but I will continue til I get to the very last page. And PIMD forums sucks. When I tilt my phone accidentally, it would go back to the main page. A pain in the ass to go find the page you were reading :/
    Oh eliza.. CAN YOU GO PUBLISH A BOOK ALREADY!? This story made me cry/laugh/smile/mad/crazy/sleepy. Too damn good. A bump for ya~ 

13. Please do continue updating this story. COS I really really want Rick and Chelsea to be together in the end. Fanfics aren't real. They can end in whatever way the author wanted. I hope they will be together as a true couple. Rick should totally go to London too. Woo her back again. Leave Adam, Dale, Nash & everyone behind. Those suckers have been doing nothing but bringing him down. Even his own damn brother. Screw Adam. Give him some chick that has some disease that will spread to him. I absolutely hate him to death.
    PLEASE CONTINUE TO UPDATE THIS. I LOVED EVERY SINGLE UPDATE YOU DID. THEY ARE TERRIBLY AWESOME. WAY BETTER THAN AWESOME ACTUALLY. IT'S TOO DAMN GOOD. SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! DYING FOR A UPDATE HERE :/ I read for 4 hours already.. not all the posts but all the updates, yeah 

14. This is such a good story! I finally got through it and I'm sad it had to end this wayI like both Rick and Chelsea and I hope you update the story so they can be together in the end.

15. Just mentioning that took me a long time to finish. Keep up the good story!

16. I the kissingvery romantic

17. Minutes later... This is horrible. I can't get out of your book because I have to go page by page and the I Pad keeps freezing. I want to get out of this and read a new story!!!

18. Does anyone know how I can get out of desperate?

19. Lol. If you have an iDevice shake it really hard and a window should pop up that lets you go home.