Designing a Avatar

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by Cutiewinks, Feb 14, 2016.

1. Hi! Haha this is my first time doing a thread on this game, Anyways..I am currently Designing Avatars! I am rather good at drawing so I think I have a shot at this.. Does anyone possibly have avatar ideas? You name it, I draw it. Haha or I could use my own ideas, Still, Drawing these are fun. :D Thanks!

2. Greek gods

3. I would really like an event about avengers and all avatars are about the characters of avengers like iron-man,captain america (i know there is one)....etc or even of marvel characters.

4. I think u shud make an avatar for guys.... A hot avatar for boys...which can match with the Baewatch avatar of girls!

5. I think an avatar of a hot girl in a beach wear will do

6. how about fantasy avatar?

7. A naked girl bud!!

8. Superheroes Or Greek Gods Avatar

9. Taylor Swift , Justin beiber , Harry styles and all celebs ... 

10. Draw nartuo anime cartoon's avatar..

11. I'm really into my chem so you could try a party poison avi

12. That won't work ?

13. Celebrity avatars maybe

14. I Want to make a avatar that looks like me ... Anyone a drawer?

15. Greek Gods and Goddess

16. I'm an artist as well, and I have been coming up with a few ideas of my own, but I am willing to give you some. Maybe a fairy, a mermaid, maybe a Bonnie and Clyde couple, or even Captain Jack Sparrow or something fandom themed. Doctor Who perhaps? Lol. Just ideas, you don't have to draw them.

17. I think Avengers heroes will be the great idea

18. Hey make a military avatars never saw a soldier avatar

19. How about final fantasy char

20. ok. here's this anime name Gangsta I'm sure if u watch the first episode it will be worth it to design avatars of them