CONTEST Design Your Own Avatars!

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ATAMarceline, Feb 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: [CONTEST] Design Your Own Avatars!

DIS DIS DIS DIS

DISQUALIFIED

2. Re: [CONTEST] Design Your Own Avatars!

The rips and everything is in the same place as well. Don't try to tell us you did not trace. There's a difference between the two faces you "drew ".

3. Re: [CONTEST] Design Your Own Avatars!

To the people who are cheating well even if it's cheating and you aren't getting anything it's okay.
    your hand eye co-ordination is good.If you really care about your hobby then you can improve and add your own stuff further in the future.Copying isn't a bad thing if you give credits but it's a competition so it's wrong.Also you won't learn if you don't research and see other people's work.So, just don't do it on a competitive level and post it on competition or deviant art etc. as your own.

4. Re: [CONTEST] Design Your Own Avatars!

Especially when caught red handed and they try and deny it

5. Re: [CONTEST] Design Your Own Avatars!

I never denied using the image. Please stop trying to make me out to look like a bad person. I have been in art classes my whole life and have always struggled with character development. I never said I didn't use the photo. I found her online and fell in love with her style and didnt feel like I should change anything. And since she wasnt already a drawn character, I figured it was okay. I didnt copied anyone else's artwork. I know a lot of people have worked hard to developed their characters. I did not trace her in any way. I pulled her photo up on my ipad and drew them side by side. I did the same thing with the other girl but used diffedent pieces of different people to create her. I'm sorry that you all feel that I cheated and I will gracefully step out of the competition. Please don'tbe mean to me about it. :/ I honestly did not feel like it was a big deal since like I said, a lot of these avatars are identical to real people. Thanks anyway.

6. Re: [CONTEST] Design Your Own Avatars!

Well I certainly hope you’ve learned a valuable lesson. And if you aren’t disqualified from future competitions, this won’t happen again. Good day

7. Re: [CONTEST] Design Your Own Avatars!

Let’s not derail an ATA contest pls

8. Re: [CONTEST] Design Your Own Avatars!

Oh and just let noobs spam failed attempts of uploading their submissions ??

This is still on the topic we caught a cheater we are trying to show everyone so they cannot win any prices that someone else rightfully deserves

9. Re: [CONTEST] Design Your Own Avatars!

Ignore the noobs that are spamming their stuff, if they think it’s gonna give them a better chance of winning, let them believe

10. Re: [CONTEST] Design Your Own Avatars!

Oh so everyone who submitted is a noob ?!
    We are doing this to help everyone who submitted. As someone has gotta win

11. Re: [CONTEST] Design Your Own Avatars!

But it shouldn’t be a cheater

12. Re: [CONTEST] Design Your Own Avatars!

CONY AND BROWN CUTEST COUPLE EVER #couplegoals

13. Re: [CONTEST] Design Your Own Avatars!

14. Re: [CONTEST] Design Your Own Avatars!

It’s always .jpg, even when it’s a gif

15. Re: [CONTEST] Design Your Own Avatars!

16. Re: [CONTEST] Design Your Own Avatars!

plz give this support, would appreciate

17. Re: [CONTEST] Design Your Own Avatars!

Most of the submissions are dyke or gay looking Avis no support. Hate me idc?

18. Re: [CONTEST] Design Your Own Avatars!

1 year badge Pmsl. Not Enough experience to critique as you haven’t seen a lot of comps.

19. Re: [CONTEST] Design Your Own Avatars!

Pls, before you insult other avatars, remember that you’re wearing that nubby Prince avi

20. Re: [CONTEST] Design Your Own Avatars!

Lol I still have my princess... but haven’t used it in over a year ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.