LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Demon's Eye SHARD BOXES!

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAMarceline, May 12, 2020.

1. Hard pass lol

90sL0V3 likes this.
  2. Wow these ARE โ€œnonexistent vampire counterparts that I will totally do backflips forโ€ .... at least one of em, so much for my worst guess ๐Ÿ˜‚ love them btw! ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ’•

3. Am I the only one who can see that the Demon of the deep was heavily inspired by Aquariaโ€™s mermaid look in S10 of RuPauls Drag Race LMAOOO

Phobia, Basement3 and Amarilove like this.
  4. Nah they ain't a fan, that's just blatant plagiarism. A homage with credit and permission from the artist is one thing, this is just a straight up copy. From the hair to the shibari, there's nothing original. Even as nice as it is, this is a disappointment to say the least.

5. Yes๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’•

6. I donโ€™t like it.

7. Whoever design these got some killer ass skills these avis are lit love the design

8. Ok ya stepping your game up, love them ๐Ÿ’œ

GrandpaRummy likes this.
  9. Is it only me that I think Bloodthirsty Baroness looks like Morticia from Adams family ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

10. She does๐Ÿ˜‚

11. Are these based on films? Iโ€™ve heard people say the wendigo looks like someone from Hannibal, and I definitely see influences from the crow. Does anyone know what the other ones are based on?

12. Hmm I think Deadly Horrorcore is based on movie The Crow, u can't deny the resemblance, so all of these avis is based on movies I think. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐ŸŽฅ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Pwnstar likes this.
  13. The Plague doctor is from movie Plague doctor (2011) ๐Ÿ˜‚

14. Report the plagiarism to the original artist.

bubblemini likes this.
  15. [​IMG] The above photo is a 5 second edit of what the vip avi should have looked like.

16. So technically I was right about the Vampires.....

17. Nope, a lot of people have pointed it out. I don't even think "heavily inspired" is the right word, it's a blatant copy. The hair, makeup, outfit, and rope harness are 100% Aquaria's work.

18. Are these avis no longer available?

19. Exactly. You are correct. It was available for a limited time & now it has expired.

20. It was available until May 19,2020 *