Delivery Man

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by Leonismyname, Jul 31, 2019.

1. One day, a delivery man was asked to deliver a food at Apartment 317 at XUZ Apartelle.
    When he arrived at the apartment and he ride an elevator and he thought that something is weird because it is so dark, but he decided to go for it using his mobile phone as a light and still he couldn't find. Until he saw a cage and look inside, 317 room is inside of it. So he think how could he put it inside when it is locked, after a minute the cage and the door of the 317 room suddenly opened. The delivery man was really shocked and scared that time, and he didn't waste that time to run outside that apartment.

After that day, there is a news that they found a dead body inside the 317 apartment at XUZ Apartelle.

-THE END-

@credits to the owner

2. Spoopy👻

Leonismyname likes this.
  3. So we don’t know what happened? Was it the delivery man? Did he call and someone else check? I NEED ANSWERS

Leonismyname likes this.
  4. I don't get it

5. Sherlock? Conan? Is that you?

MiniMinx likes this.
  6. Actually the company that the delivery man worked, that is actually a test if he can do it or not but they don't know that someone died there

7. No lol😅

8. Its a story about a delivery man who is being tested if he can do the job right (that's what the company did) but then they didn't someone died in that apartment or someone comitted suicide

9. I don't see the correlation. None of that was written in the story 🤔

10. Don't you dare compare him to Sherlock.