Delete Timer Box Option

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Seriously, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Another thread. BUT I have a different idea. You know when you want to delete PIMD cause you’re sooo addicted so you hold down the app and a little x pops up to delete it. Then you shake your head and push home or whatever to get out of the x thingy (iPhones). Well anyways I think we should have the option to delete our boxes the same way. Once you press the x it’s fine. Done. Thoughts?

2. Rather have the extra vip slot

3. I think you should let me sign your cast with a black marker.

4. But it’s black

5. I unlocked a safari timer box yesterday in my alt for hoping to get a stat item like flamingo or the slot and got a 999 instead so, no.. I'm not going to delete any of them. I'm going to unlock old boxes there when i have free time 😋

Violet2514, Muschi and Victoria like this.
  6. Bruh these free boxes really causing some troubles in the community to have these many thread about them

-BB, Butt, -mojtaba- and 4 others like this.
  7. Yes. Please. Idc how but we should have an option to delete. I have several that I just want to get rid of. Also the fact that we can only one timer box/capsule at a time only keeps the boxes stacking up. o_O

8. There's barely any free time lmao.

Butt and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  9. This is the most fwp of fwp and on top of that it's on an app.

How good must your life be to get dragged down by this excess?

Rizky and Muschi like this.
  10. Really? I seem to manage just fine at clearing out old timer boxes, and I don't use ECs to open them. It just takes a bit of strategy and the ability to quickly log in every once in a while to keep the unlocking constant.

11. Uhh... no.

I do think they should consider removing the hunt drops after the hunt is completed and replace with a dns like regular hunt boxes.

-BB, Butt, Maddi_Matsu and 1 other person like this.
  12. O but I be flexing my hunt drops on my exes 😔😣😬

13. I agree, but I can see that they keep hunt drops in the lite boxes so they want to keep all the "free to open" boxes not containing DNs. But imo a timer box is more like an EC box than a lite box. 🤓

14. You keep stuntin on them hoes 👌🏻

Muschi and Kefo like this.
  15. Yeeeah i hear ya. I agree, it's less like a lite box, but i doubt they will change it.

Muschi likes this.
  16. Just remove timer boxes together Get that annoying and redundant black story bar at the bottom too, while your at it. Id gladly sacrifice all my pets to get load times under two minutes again. That junk is just bogging down the game.

Perhaps replace all that with a Donate Organs For EC button We understand you still need all our money.

17. If this gets as many duplicate threads as the “reorganize showcase” suggestion did then it might just happen.

18. I wouldn't delete boxes because we might still get furniture and shards etc from those, so I don't see the necessity.
    BUT on the other hand, I would really like to stop getting starter furniture boxes, because those are just useless and cluttering the timer box space. I've stopped opening them, but I hate just seeing them there lol it's annoying.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  19. Nah cause I like getting the extra drops from them. And the furni

20. Wish we had a tiner box day where we can open the box simultaneously so it will not be waisted