Delayed Party Prizes

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by AnnaHeartz, Mar 13, 2023.

?

Who's fed up and is in favor of this solution?

1. Agree

66.7%
  2. Disagree

33.3%
  1. Hi. I'm fed up with the delayed party prized that I decided to make a thread about it once and for all. I also have a suggestion regarding this matter.

So last night until this morning, I was rushing to finish 2 parties in my club for my alts to collect 2 lite boxes each. Here in Philippines, PIMD day resets at 4:00 am. I had to stay awake until 4am and keep switching between 70 alts just to get lite boxes. I was able to finish the 2nd party about 9 minutes before 4am. My 70 alts should receive the lite boxes for I have finished the party before day resets. It's not my fault that your system wasn't able to deliver the prizes before day reset. If you can just imagine your players switching between 70 alts, staying awake fighting against passing out and clicking for minimum of more than 2 hours and they won't get the prize they worked for.

I suggest that if your system wasn't able to deliver the prizes before day reset still deliver it via mail like how we get the extra lite boxes you deliver for compensation sometimes. This way we still get the prizes we deserve IF we were able to finish the party before day reset. Failing to deliver is not our fault and with all this cash you're collecting from us thousands of players you can at least afford to hire COMPETENT STAFFS that are CAPABLE of resolving this issue once and for all. Don't you think?

2. You have way to many accounts and thats a bannable offense. You are allowed a manageable amount of accounts. 70 is excessive. Also server lag has been a issue for years. After 70 accs surely you should of figured out how to work with it by now

KazKarou likes this.
  3. If you finished in time you will get your shit when server catches up. Learn some paitence

4. And server lag has nothing to do with how many staff a company has. Dont blame ata for you deciding to lose sleep to play their game. That was your choice not theirs

5. Imagine letting the devs know you have 70 alts. :/

DinosAreTheOldestCars likes this.