LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Deep Water Terror 💀

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, May 18, 2021.

1. Buying blue ⚓ 200:1b buying bulk

2. Omgggg💦😻

3. Ewwww meh🤷🏻‍♀️

GreenCrack likes this.
  4. Siren Song looks so good.

LegendLime and Zelda like this.
  5. I wish she was the t3 😩 she’s my fave

Muschi likes this.
  6. Also whoever made the bet with me about shards this week, you owe me the bentos 🤪

7. You guys have a thing for mermaids lately LOL i know they are creatures and they are supposed to look scary, but the blue anchor’s girl has a super big hand, even bigger than her head and it looks extra weird in a bad way. And it’s not the first time an avatar isn’t properly proportionated. I don’t know how you guys don’t notice that before releasing them tbh I noticed it right away😷

GreenCrack likes this.
  8. Fun art fact, when limbs are reaching out they’re bigger than the normal proportion due to perspective : )
    Hope that helps! 👍🏼

9. I do think that the phantom avi would be better if more colorful. Not necessarily bright since obviously it’s a deep sea thing, but some vibrancy towards where color becomes deeper would’ve been more attractive and eye grabbing imo

Sansa and Phobia like this.
  10. Selling 1400 green anchors

11. What is it with making avis that do not fit your profile? First tier basically cuts off one whole arm.

GreenCrack likes this.
  12. BUYING BLUE ⚓

13. Buying BLUE ANCHORS!

14. These are all really dope!!

15. Honestly I'm fine with the cuter avis being lower tiered. More accessible with bentos for me.

Zelda and Intoxication like this.
  16. The Phantom of the lake is *chef's kiss.

17. Selling instant green and instant maroon

18. I need 225 green anchors I can trade. Aquamarine wmid

19. Swapping
    1800 BIRTHSTONES
    For
    600 BLUE ANCHORS

20. Anyone selling 200 blue anchors for 1B?