Dear ATA.......

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by its-me, Apr 3, 2019.

1. your instagram account is really boring , post what you post here every new hunt so we can be excited for what you gonna post next time not like now you post only what the new hunt gonna be WTF idc about that ?‍♀️
    here is a pic for their account check it out and see if i am right about what i'm saying or i'm not

2. You don't even follow them, Why's it bugging you?

3. Got a point

4. People who follow PIMD on social media clearly do not care about life and should not be fucked with.

5. ATA start posting all the dumb help ticket chats so we can all laf together

6. Next April fools they’re gonna release all the help tickets so we can see who’s snitching

7. support

8. But you're playing the game already... You're seeing what's new as it comes out. What's the point in you seeing the same thing on their insta page?

9. well that is why i have made this forum there is nothing good they are posing will make me follow them i just want them to be active on there account then i would fell like it worth to follow them ??‍♀️

10. i want them to post what avatar we gonna have and how it looks like and all the other stuff the sher her in forum ??‍♀️

11. Yet... You're playing the game.... I'm pretty sure ATA wins.

12. Like a preview??

13. I honestly support this so much

14. Suggestion: give super vague hints (like 100 degrees away level) hints to upcoming events to create hype... (I work in marketing)

15. Ohhh with a contest that whoever guesses first gets a mod crate at the beginning of the hunt (so it's not spoiled)