Days of Pastel and Chocolate

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 18, 2016.

1. How do I get all of this???

2. I wanna be a winner!)))) 

3. I want a egg And butterflies

4. ?

5. Rd ?

6. I swear...every time i do this stuff i get lame stuff

7. Same here lol

8. Can I please 

9. I want a person for Easter box

10. Increase rainbow from box because drop rate others items is to low...very unbalanced...

11. I love my roller girl Ava so much!! Definitely gonna be my new perm! 

12. Until the next hunt.

13. Not even a pizza for getting 5000 ?

14. Bring back the pizza bikini prize at 5k hunt tier. The hunts are getting more and more expensive with fewer drops from parties and boxes giving even less... At least give us a kini at 5k tier! C'mon ATA, don't alienate your regular players.

15. Hunts getting expensive is due to the amount of money people are willing to spend. If you want to instigate real change, you will need to curb that amount. Its been attempted, but failed. Those of you who complain about ata not awarding certain things or the targets are unrealistic without doing cc need to realize the more you spend on the game, the more you contribute to the problem.

16. Maneeee.... These boxes! Ata bruh! We spend money with yall.. And this all we get 20 to 30 butterflies?? And we wait all day for that....... We need to boycott yall! Yall getting ridiculous... Cheating us out of our money.. Yall need to fix this.. Not many people getting avis.. No care packages... Nothing but less and less butterflies... I love doing hunts, but dangggg....

17. All the dots 