Daylight Savings Time

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Hey everyone,

Just a friendly reminder that we will be entering Pacific Daylight Savings Time on Sunday, March 12th at 2:00 AM PST.

Not everyone in the world begins Daylight Savings Time at the same time, so you will want to confirm any times we have posted against your local times.

Thank you for your understanding :)

Note: Because of this change, POTD and PPOTD will switch over at 1PM PDT until the end o the current event.

2. Saved in my reminder

3. Saved my life <3

4. #ignored

5. Daylight Savings Time should be abolished.

6. #BANTHEDAYOFSAVINGS

7. ??????????????????????????????????

9. Am I the only one who doesn't know or understand what is daylight saving time ? 

10. Same

11. It helps people adjust as the days start getting shorter in the fall, and as the days get longer again in the spring. Mainly in the winter, so people aren't still at work when it's completely dark outside. It doesn't apply as much to modern society, but a lot of people (mostly those in a 9-5 job) find it helpful.

12. Helping. Good girls

13. Huh

14. Heads up all, due to Daylight Savings POTD and PPOTD will switch over at 1PM PDT until the end o the current event.

15. Didn't it change over at 12pm yesterday though? Wait-listed was announced as POTD at 12:33pm

16. I dont understand whats daylight time ???lol

17. We don't do daylight saving. Sounds ridiculous.

18. I agree!