Daylight Savings is BACK!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Mar 8, 2020.

1. It's that time again!

Literally thought I was tripping last night when I was watching my clock (don't ask me why I was watching my clock) and it went from 1:59 AM to 3:00 AM instead of you know, the usual 2:00 that follows 1:59.
    #timetravel

This is your annual PSA that we, in (some parts of) Canada, are officially in Daylight Savings mode starting this morning on Sunday, March 8th at 3 AM.

This means our clocks have moved forward by ONE (1) HOUR.

How Does This Affect Me, An Innocent PIMD Bystander
    That May Not Be Experiencing This Witchery in My Part of the World???

An hour will be lost on March 10th! Meaning you'll lose an hour to earn your daily LITE Boxes on March 8th. Everything (POTDs, events, content launches) will continue to be based at noon Pacific Time.

[​IMG]

Shantele3, Day, Muschi and 1 other person like this.
  2. DST here we go again!

3. I see people making this mistake a lot when writing times. Do you put a D or an S? It depends if we're in daylight savings time or standard time. For example:

3pm EDT = 3pm Eastern Daylight time (summer)
    3pm EST= 3pm Eastern Standard Time
    (winter)

bon-avocado and Muschi like this.
  4. I hate it here. ๐Ÿ˜”

Shantele3 likes this.
  5. Escape to Canada and be one of my roommates

Shantele3 likes this.
  6. Yay. I thought I slept 13 hours and was horrified w myself. I just slept 12 tho.

7. Cool, I was wondering if the DST adjustment would be today or the 10th.

Shantele3 likes this.
  8. Or you can come down to the States and be my roommate. ๐Ÿ™ƒ *uses reverse uno card*

9. Can I escape to Canada too, I promise Iโ€™ll be the creepy house mate that finds a crawl space in between the walls and only comes out when everyoneโ€™s sleeping to lick your left overs and steal your mini salt packages. ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿญ

10. Willing to be a creepy crawl space room mate you never see, but hear when youโ€™re trying to sleep but canโ€™t because of all the creepy scratching sounds.

I know I sound like the perfect room mate. I wonโ€™t deny it ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿง

Shantele3 likes this.

11. This scares me, apes have accomplished time travel. And us skin bags are still struggling to keep up with the goldfish. ๐ŸŒš๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿญ

Shantele3 likes this.
  12. Me and my roommate donut have salt packages but sure dude

Mousey likes this.
  13. That could be a deal breaker.... but I guess I could just lick your sweaty foreheads while youโ€™re sleeping ๐ŸŒš

14. I don't noticeably sweat out of my forehead when I sleep tho. I barely sweat at all, it's winter.

15. It's spring though now.

16. Nah it snowed yesterday and everyday for the past week in my city. Das called winter

17. It's called climate change ๐Ÿ˜ญ

18. You're called climate change ๐Ÿ˜พ

Muschi likes this.