Dashing through December: Spinner Items, Avatars & Furni!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Dec 1, 2018.

1. But do they seriously have to paste "PIMD" on the avis... we know the name of the game.

P.S: The shoes could have been better

2. When will spinner items and acmvis b on spinner

3. Anyone else can't see the new spinners

4. Re: Dashing through December: Spinner Items, Avatars

This shït is ridiculous ?

6. they said they're working on it. I still can't see them yet, but I'm sure we will soon

7. I can’t either

8. Irl the bags have that same writing but for their own brand. And I mean they’re not gonna out write put “SUPREME” on the bag cause they don’t want to get sued??? Why you crossed over a detail like that.  you don’t like it don’t buy the avi or spin for it? Jesus people

9. Re: Dashing through December: Spinner Items, Avatars

? no face no case. I’m paying 500 ec idc idc idc

10. I had to uninstall and reinstall to get spinners to show up

11. I was just spinning away before I realized that you cannot see them. I was still landing on them though, :/

12. No one said they should write "Supreme" they could have just left it blank. Lol if anyone is getting crossed it's you, so defensive. Calm down...

13. Oof, I hope I don't have to do that because I don't remember my password so. ?

14. Re: Dashing through December: Spinner Items, Avatars

Eww these avas rly, you'd expect to have some nice ones for December and we get this ?

15. everytime i've done that, it auto-logged me in

16. I am connected through my Facebook, apparently, so wish me luck. ?

17. Good luck!

18. It’s supposed to mimmick a supreme over the shoulder bag lol[/quote]

But do they seriously have to paste "PIMD" on the avis... we know the name of the game.

P.S: The shoes could have been better[/quote]

Irl the bags have that same writing but for their own brand. And I mean they’re not gonna out write put “SUPREME” on the bag cause they don’t want to get sued??? Why you crossed over a detail like that.  you don’t like it don’t buy the avi or spin for it? Jesus people[/quote]

No one said they should write "Supreme" they could have just left it blank. Lol if anyone is getting crossed it's you, so defensive. Calm down...[/quote]

If it had no writing on it at all it’d look like just a random red bag. The text detail gets the point across. And if presenting you with an easy solution is considered defensive then fuck I’m defensive as hell lol ?

19. Re: Dashing through December: Spinner Items, Avatars

I like the incognito avatars

20. Re: Dashing through December: Spinner Items, Avatars

I do as well.