Daily Rewards?

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Rosabella_Marionette, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Agreed, but it isn't as easy to progress without spending a bit.
    TBH, the only change I'd like to see is the removal of shards.

2. This.
    Also like Luce said above, you don’t need ecs to play the game. It’s not a necessity.

3. Contrary to what everyone else is saying, I wouldn't mind more incentive to login daily. However, I think the lite boxes are a clever daily reward as they require actual activity to get them, whereas classic daily rewards in a lot of games simply require you to open the app, so I can't imagine ATA would do something like that. Support, though- I think it would be neat.

4. I would like to see players learn the game before they begin making suggestions.

5. I know a lot of people have the same feelings about shards but i have never understood it.

Shards replaced alf and maeve pieces in boxes so we were getting small rewards previously from boxes anyways. I don't see how they are much different

6. You can also get a sort of daily reward if you pay for the VIP Lounge but that’s about it other then lite boxes which others have mentioned.

7. I'd complain, because I love complaining. No support.

8. Oh. Well I'm complaining about your lack of Rihanna gif depicting complaining in your reply.

9. Well I'm complaining that you're complaining that I'm complaining without a rihanna gif to emphasize my complaint.

10. TL;DR

12. To prove to the poster of the other daily reward post that this thread existed lol

13. Lmfaoo

14. Tbh I think the offerwall rewards should either be ec or dn and you decide which you want

15. 2 lite boxes per day