Daily Login Petition

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by SweetMelody06, Jun 14, 2019.

1. I support this, I mentioned something similar to club members last night

2. I strongly support this because it'll encourage more people to grow and stay and spend money.
    Ideas for daily items:
    2x spins, keys, box cutters, cat, kini (for monthly), timer box speed ups, second slot to open timer box, avatars, bigger than 1ec like 5ec and it progresses to 25, then doctors notes like a calendar.

3. just kidding ? i like the idea, goodluck

4. I think this is why we have lite boxes and the spinner ?

5. Support  except the Friday thing.

6. Monday: one dn
    Tuesday: 150 pimd banks
    Wednesday: 100 spinner tokens
    Thursday: 1 lite box
    Friday: 1 ec
    Saturday: a new low stat, non giftable item
    Sunday: 200 spinner tokens

I think something like this would be extremely fair for a weekly basis. It's a nice incentive for us to be active daily and these are items that either don't hurt their profit or are super easy to come across.

7. I love the idea but maybe make the every Friday price for cat/kini etc more rare like possibly ones in a month but not set. So it will still be random chance like spinner. This will not entirely hurt ata profits cuz if you want to do premium parties more often you will still buy them.

8. How about chance to pause VIP for 2-4 days. Life emergencies happen.

9. Support.

10. Most definitely the vision thank you?

11. I haven't used it yet but mostly definitely should be a pause when you are not active

12. That sounds like a good item hopeful PIMD takes this into consideration.

13. Agreed. It's kinda nonsense to not get a thing u paid for cuz u were busy one day.

14. I support this.

15. Agree with this!

16. Support however the rewards would be low like cash or speaker items or hunt items or boxes

17. DAMN YOU SMART ⭐️