Daily and Weekly Login Rewards

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by Jalapeno, Jan 25, 2019.

1. So most games give you rewards every 24 hours but you have to be on atthat exact time so I had a good idea.

Daily Login Reward: I know it's easy to login every 24 hours but this has a twist. For the reward to be earned one must spend 1 hour out of a day and compete in atleast 1 party to get the reward. And I know we already have the spinner but I was thinking have rewards like chibis monthly items and like 1-5 ec at random and all have the same chance for you to win.

Weekly Reward: I know. What if we aren't able to login the whole week cause of business trips work holidays or other stuff. Well it could have a system where you spend at least 4 or 5 of the days logging in then you can get the reward. The rewards could be stuff like dns 5-10 ec maybe more multiple chibis like 3 and multiple monthly items. And with that party amps except for otaku and art school and I know yet again why not them?

As a reward for a monthly login as in 30-31 hours of work put in there could be rewards like otaku and art school amps yachts limos box keys and furniture keys and a rare chance at cats and kinis. Like a 5% chance. And don't cry you titties off cause 5% is low. Ok I put in like 5 hours a day grinding on Warframe and still haven't gotten that 0.01% chance blueprint that drops and I've grinded for weeks. Now the reward system doesn't require like 100 plus hours of work you slackers.

2. They’ve had a daily login two years ago during December but otherwise it’s not been a feature, wouldn’t be the worst idea

Also for future reference posting to “off topic” would get your post placed into active topics thus getting more attention :)

3. Our daily reward is lite boxes, and they gave us like 1-2 dns/one lite box every week around the Friday-sunday time period.

4. The lite boxes are daily hunt rewards not login rewards and there is no weekly reward cause it isn't every week that they send them out.

5. It is every week, and it's basically a login reward at most you have to hit a party once and hope it gets completed, we get free shit all the time, no need to keep asking for more and more.
    Also, go cop someone else quotes smh.

6. Also this is asking for way too much, you want free stuff? Open Labyrinth boxes and spin the spinner.