Hi everyone! Apologies if this has already been brought up. I did a quick look but may have missed it.. 🫧 I was wondering if there was every discourse on the option to change our icons and/or nicknames on the forum. I think a little personalization could even draw in more people? Totally understand if there's a reason it hasn't been done (moderation, coding limits, keeping things uniform, etc.). Just wanted to put the idea out there. Thanks for considering it, and thanks to the mods for all the work they put in! I work in engineering and did game development for an internship in college so I understand there are limits/reasons! Thank you for hearing me out! 🧸🫶
I would love the option to change our PFPs. It's totally possible as the Xenforo forums allow it, and ATA actually allows players on some of their other games to change icons in forums. I assume it hasn't already been done because of the size of the PIMD community and that adding PFPs would be another thing that would require moderating.