Cursive

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by CrimeFightinCactus, Apr 16, 2021.

1. We should bring cursive back into the US. I've been practicing that shit lately for fun and where the fuck did we go wrong thet shit is beautiful

2. Had to do this at primry school. Was ONLY alowed to write with a pencil until learnt how to write like that proply. Then could use a pen. Got given one when we passed it and got our pen lisense. Idl if schools still do it or not but probly not. People just getting lazy as fuck now days

3. The illuminati doesn't want kids to learn cursive so in a few generations nobody will be able to read historical documents and they can rewrite the history books.

My kids school never got rid of cursive though, they just moved it to art class to skate the restrictions.

4. So how’s anyone going to sign anything if they don’t know how to write their names in cursive?

5. I've been writing in cursive since third grade. I legit can't even write in print anymore; it looks like shit 🤣

I don't know why they ever would've stopped teaching it, but my younger sister never learned it except in order to sign her name.

6. Tbh i used to just write my name normal when signing stuff up till i was 17. Coz I thort you get given a signature to use by the goverment once you turn 18 😂

7. Yeah seconded, i just write my name normaly when my “signature” is needed.

8. At least where I am, schools are teaching kids how to sign their signature and that’s it.

9. This is terrifying

10. Idk where i got it from but its how i thort it works 😂

11. So you’re telling me that if you’re signing paper work for like... a lawyer, a job, medical procedure.. whatever and it has two lines, one for print and one for a signature, you just print your name twice?

12. Pretty much, no ones ever told me otherwise or cared that i did lol

13. Well... I didn’t think anyone would have to tell you? Haha I thought the fact that it asks for a signature specifically would have been enough? Idk that seems pretty fucked 😂😂

14. ????? no shit nobody had to tell me, nobody cares whichever way i write my signature is what i meant by that. 🙄

15. let me forge your signature real quick 🌚

NurseBecky likes this.
  16. I have a habit of writing half and half.. it’s just however my hand can move the quickest honestly

17. This isn’t surprising to me

18. My cursive looks gross.
    Writing naturally looks best

19. I'm so old, we had to write every paper for school in cursive and in ink. If you messed up you had to rewrite the whole page. Therefore, my generation has fantastic cursive penmanship.

20. Cursive is sooo much easier on the hand when taking notes/doing lots of writing ✍🏻. 100% should be taught more again.

Sansa and LetsGoBrandon like this.