Crypto currency

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by CrimeFightinCactus, Sep 12, 2021.

1. Is crypto the future of currency?
    Do you trust it?
    You prefer paper money better?

• Too many threads already girl
    • Tru votes double lock it

Muschi likes this.
  2. Its all a scam. Something like it probly will be the future tho. My country trying to go full digital money no cash. I hate it

CrimeFightinCactus likes this.
  3. I am so tired of seeing shit about crypto on this game.

4. The future of currency is the microchip we will all one day be forced to implant inside ourselves duh

5. Or the phone that’s currently in your hand?

6. No, that’s not future enough

7. I prefer precious metals. They've always been money and will always be money.

8. Nahh he right. Everything will be implants in the body. Everything is already as a watch on your wrist. Wont be long till its a microchip

9. I meant your phone already controls everything… currency has already gone from cash, to cards, to “virtual wallets” all you have to do a lot of places is tap your phone on the machine to pay for shit. Or double tap a button on your phone to use Apple Pay… everyone’s talking about the “future” but they don’t seem concerned with what it is already?

10. I hate where we at already. I wanna go backwards a bit. But realisty says that wont ever happen. Coz people think its a good idea to go more and more advanced. I been saying since i was about 12 that robots will take over. They already exist where they can think for themself and learn. So its only a matter of time

11. We should go back to bartering goods and services in exchange for goods and services

12. Not enough threads. It isn't that I make too many threads it's that yall dont make enough. I make 1 thread every 24-72 hrs that's a big gap if yall ain't filling it in between that's not my problem

Brandish votes unlock it

13. Why you acting like crypto stole you wife and yo children, what it ever do to you sir

14. I do be loving bronze

15. Barter with yo neighbors

16. ? Cryptos like the new vegan. All the crypto people have to tell everyone else they bought into crypto and why everyone else should do it. Do you even own bitcoin if you don’t tell everyone about it?

DinosAreTheOldestCars likes this.
  17. Bitcoin is the future of currency, none of the other cryptos can serve as a currency, if they do, it will be the same as the central bank currencies. If u wanna discuss further, dm me. Ppl on here don't care about what bitcoin brings to the table and how important it is.

18. Huge difference between digital cash/CBDC and bitcoin

19. I agree with most of your views, but disagree with this one.

If gold was to be the currency, how would u pay for, say, coffee?

Also, if we were to go back to the gold standard, money would still be controlled by the state. And we cannot have true democracy until we separate money from state