LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Cryptid! At The Disco | Elite EXTRA tier of Avatars!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Oct 26, 2019.

1. That was unexpected. 😢

xCharmxx likes this.
  2. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Very clever ATA, and here we waiting for the next side story that might have this Ava, but i guess its not easy to get πŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» do more sessions homies πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

3. Read the post πŸ™„ ITS AN EXTRA TIER

Muschi likes this.
  4. The stats are rubbish anyway πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

ArizonaRiver likes this.
  5. Please read the entire post before going on a rant. As made clear in the post and in the comments several times, this is an extra tier, so people can still get 2 versions of these avis regardless of this update. People were complaining about this hunt being too easy, so ATA made this to challenge everyone

Muschi, Twink, iPanicAtDiscos and 2 others like this.
  6. meaning it's not the last avatar. Last minute addition for players who have gone beyond the end of the hunt. Hunt's not over. Regular avis of these ain't even out yet?

Muschi likes this.
  7. y’all RIDICULOUS for making those requirements ARE YOU SRS?!?!? I’m so mad. The avis i want are IMPOSSIBLE TO GET!!! Theres no way I’m getting the box avi and no way in HELL am i getting this cecaelia one uGDJSBSJSBSJ you guys really hate us huh

ArizonaRiver likes this.
  8. The requirements are a little too wild, but I'm pleased other versions are still accessible via side stories. But damn, when you guys call it exclusive, it really is exclusive γƒΌ shame the stats don't reflect it.

9. This is an EXTRA tier. The avi is available in the 3rd story just different color scheme

Muschi likes this.

10. I miss the spinner avas :(

YouMakeMyAssItch and Victoria like this.
  11. They are still technically on the spinner. Just in timer boxes. Every month I get almost every Avi from opening thr timer boxes

12. This is just for the people who have lots of money to throw at this game. Plain and simple