CONTEST CREEPY CRYPTID COSTUME CONTEST

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ATAMarceline, Oct 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bruh donโ€™t even ๐Ÿคง๐Ÿ’€ but yea I know whahaha

2. [​IMG] A hello from everyoneโ€™s favorite item this hunt ๐Ÿ˜‰ Thought Iโ€™d give my first contest a try. Not how I planned for it to turn out but at least I tried! BTW I normally do not look like this lol

WildBlueberry and Saphira like this.
    Nocturnalis and Saphira like this.
  4. Fixing so you can see picture but also not sure why my name is showing as Lily in forums? Anyway good luck everyone!

Saphira likes this.
  5. [​IMG]

At least I tried ๐Ÿ’€ even if its pitiful attempt

6. [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Not really a costume but for the fun of it, my dog really hated the books. ๐Ÿ˜‚

H0TTIE likes this.
  7. [​IMG]

Dressed up as my fav zodiac, competent capricorn! Made everything but the wig and shirt by hand, though I didn't have time to make the necklace @.@

8. [​IMG]
    had no red umbrella ๐Ÿค‘

9. [​IMG]
    adding this coz y not??

10. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    This one's the hardest I've done with limited time and resources it's the best I could show y'all. An asian version of a scorpion girl doll

-StormiE-, Cami_5, KazumiSan and 16 others like this.
  11. Oh no huhu im not yet done editing my text

KazumiSan and WildBlueberry like this.
  12. [​IMG] [​IMG]
    This one's the hardest I've done with limited time and resources it's the best I could show y'all. An asian version of a scorpion girl doll

And stressed version ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜† and cheaper

13. [​IMG]

My first PIMD costume ๐Ÿ™ˆ All of the ones posted look amazing!

14. Fixed.

15. Otay but some of you went all out and I'm legit just gonna put my hair in buns

iceColed and RoseMilkTea like this.
  16. Thank you ๐Ÿ˜ญ

17. [​IMG] I would have put my ign on paper to use as a submission but wasn't sure if the contest was going to be done when I took this picture but here's me my mom and sister at the haunted house we work at

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.