Creature Comforts Leaderboard

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATABruce, Dec 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Where are those side tasks ATA? Those were fun

2. How much is top 10 and top 100 I'm confused why didn't they post that

3. like when is to happen?

4. I kno ATA is all about business... But may b they could help other players by making hypnocats not so rare in boxes and spins for such hunts... So some of us who dont flash 24*7 are also not discouraged. And also from the business point if view, people who dont want to spend a lot on cats n dns can buy ecs to open boxes.. !!

5. When R The Avas Coming?.
    Many Players Like Me Dnt Buy Ecs And Cats To Get In To Top 10or 100 They Normaly Look For Small Stats Ava.
    But No Avas Yet

6. You probably have to flash cat to get that far in the Molly story too. Or play this game 24 hours a day and never sleep.

7. This hunt is like the belly button lint the apes dug out to tide us over until the Christmas hunt ?

8. What's the birdcage

9. ATA ?? When is the half price dormates coming pls let us know so that we call be ready 

10. Pls ata do reply my post  when is the half price dormates be coming ?????????????????????????

11. They already said, no half price dorms.

12. Where are the avas -.-

13. Have you forgot about the rest of us players that don't want to flash for an avi :roll:

14. Mark you told me in wc that avi would be probably in stories Monday what the hell is going on?

15. have you forgot that they aren't obligated to give you free stuff :roll: they've already said the lower tier avs will be in side stories this week, sthu and stop whining about your desperate need for more mediocre avs with the same stats as every other hunt for like 4 minutes

16. So much hate fam, chill

17. This "hunt" is dumb ata is doing money grab things by making us buy keys with ecs and Avis in top 100 so u gotta flash parties and not putting cat on half price I liked the old days where you get a box then you open the box and it's a guaranteed avatar

18. This is my son, he's gay 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.