Creature Comforts Leaderboard

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATABruce, Dec 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is what I was coming to check about. Oh well, less money for me to spend since I don't have to pay for cats for all my accounts to have extra items.

2. Looks pretty dope. Gj ATA

3. I wish I could get one ava like that  I wish this hunt will be good to me 

4. ATA you are starting to become a bit biased with the higher players now. Offering the highest stat Avis to the flash cat players. We don't care for the side Avis that we can win. We want a chance at the Avis for the top 100 or top 10 without having to feed cash into your hands via the form of 1001 hypno cats.

5. I hate when u guys make n new hunt all about leaderboard how am I gonna be in the top 10 or 100 stop making a hunt all about leaderboard people hate it...thank you

6. That's so cool help me out I'm new

7. Does Hacker's Boxes drop "Sweet Rig" furniture too, from previous hunt? From what I know, Furniture Boxes drop event-exclusive furnitures.

~ "The Black Fridays" Drum Set (Black Parade)
    ~ Sweet Rig (Hacker's Story)

Just want to know if those two above were dropped from boxes apart from the furniture boxes. Also, is there any other event-exclusive furnitures dropped from the previous hunt/story aside from the two mentioned?

8. y'all keep complaining incessantly about not having a chance at top 10/100 avatars, yet never give an alternative... what do you suggest ATA do to keep top tier avs exclusive, then?

if they didn't take cats/extremely high activity, they would be easy to get. if they were easy to get, they wouldn't be sought after.

so what do you even want? high stat avs to randomly drop from boxes? done that; you complained they dropped too rarely. you just want anyone who likes the av to be able to get it, which completely defeats the purpose of tiers.

pay the low price for low stats or the high price for high stats, and learn to shut the hell up for once in your whiny little lives. jesus.

9. never, because your build sucks and shouldn't be encouraged.

10. That last part was hot. Support.

11. Hope side stories will be more easy for the noobs like me... Not just for the high stats players...

12. pls make those furniture boxes to open free 1 box each day ??

13. So you introduced stories for us(non b2b cc partiers) to have a harder time getting avis. Great job ATA :)

14. I hope ATA will make balanced type avatars like 20/20% or 25/25% or 30/30% or 35/35%.... And so on 

15. they won't. fix ur trash build instead. :)

16. Ew no

17. Having a top 10/100 is nothing new. They act like it's something PIMD just created but it's existed in every event. The only difference is now our events are incorporated into the stories. Some of you complainers make it as seem as if everything on this game should be free, but if that were the case, the people who worked hard to create the game and continuously update it wouldnt get paid. These are actual jobs guys, not hobbies. They want players to spend money because if no one does, then pimd wont exist anymore! Stop acting as if hard goals are unfair, they're not. You can also reach high tiers by being a high stat player. The point of the game is to give us a challenge. Not to make everything easy and "fair".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.