CONTEST Crate Item Design Contest

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ThatsCrazy, Sep 21, 2021.

1. We Love Screech 🤎

Noen likes this.
  2. [​IMG]

Name: Bee-stranaut Buzz
    Caption: Anything is possible if you believe in yourself
    Description: Bees are one of my favorite creatures. They’re a key stone species and literally make it possible to live on this planet. Plus, I’ve always loved the quote/fact that bees aren’t aerodynamically sound enough to fly, but they don’t let it stop them. Also, i’ve always been fascinated by space. So, the idea of a little bee in space makes me smile.

here’s my drawing for reference

[​IMG]

3. 😍 Love this

Thicka_Than_A_Snicka likes this.
  4. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Name: Cup of Shrimplion
    Caption: Caution! Non-Potable.
    Why is it my item? I'm inspired by the sealion emoji that looks like a shrimp which me and my rs use a lot—it's so cute(we love sealions as well so yeah). I thought it would be a cute idea to put them inside a bottle, mug or cup to represent like an aquarium so there's still a relationship between the elements.

5. the details 😮👏🏻

Spooky_Grim_Reaper and Friz like this.
  6. I forgot to add my ign @Ghost_Monkey

7. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

there. I did it. ignore the crooked lines. I did this last minute with my finger and laptop trackpad 🥺 also, yes, I know it's VooDoo. I just renamed it cutely. Anyways. Hope I did this right. ✌️

Asia, Sephora, renamed3572 and 17 others like this.
  8. [​IMG]

Hi, this my entry. Ign- Ohhmyfriz

Sephora, Nocturnal, Phobia and 12 others like this.
  9. [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I hope I did this right. I saw this later than I wish I did, but I still wanted to try and make something.🥺

Name: AngelPuff

Caption: I know it’s been ruff, but I’m here to lend a paw. 🐾

Description: I made this in memory of my Pomeranian, Sable. She had been one of my best friends for most of my life and even though she’s gone now, she’ll never be forgotten.💕 I didn’t have much time to work on this, but I’m still happy with the outcome and I’m also very thankful for this opportunity.🥰 -LittleMisfortune

Nocturnal, Phobia, Teacher and 13 others like this.
  10. [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Name: Qiqi The Skater Duck
    Caption: Let's skate together today, quacks!
    Why: I think duck and skateboard will gonna be a nice combination hehe
    [​IMG]

11. Hihihi thanks but unfortunately I am off the list😊😊

12. [​IMG]

Name - Jackitty

Caption - Is it a Jack O Lantern? Is it a kitty? You decide.

Details - This is related to my Mal, my furbaby who changed my life one year ago, I was dead afraid of cats till 2019, then during the month of August in 2020 I found her on the road and brought her home, she was a tiny little thing back then but now she's captured my entire heart also Halloween is one of my favourite festivals but we don't celebrate it in Iran although I bring a whole pumpkin every year to try and carve it, unsuccessfully. This morning I saw her trying to scratch out a pumpkin with her claws and I got inspired to make this.

Ign - Little_Loony_Lunatic_Lestrange

Phobia, Teacher, Alaska and 5 others like this.
  13. [​IMG]
    Name: Qiqi The Skater Duck
    Caption: Let's skate together today, quacks!
    Why: I think duck and skateboard will gonna be a nice combination hehe

Phobia, Teacher, DontGiveASam and 6 others like this.
  14. [​IMG]
    Name : Meowkuza
    Caption : Don't call me cutie! I used to be a yakuza- I mean, meowkuza, y'know
    Why is it my item : I like cats that's why I draw cat for my item. and the reason why it's meowkuza, most people always assume that I'm weak (mentally and physically). They always assume that I never face any obstacle in this world. But they're wrong. Actually , I have muscles. Deep inside my heart, I want to say to them that I got muscles. That I'm not as pitiful as they thought. I use the word "cutie" as the parable of "weak". And yakuza as the parable of strong. Because it's cat , it becomes Meowkuza! 😼

Phobia, Teacher, Alaska and 11 others like this.
  15. All the submissions are really cute. I hope you all had fun making your own crate items. See y'all on 5th October with the winners! <3

16. [​IMG] [​IMG]

Item: Family Recipe
    Caption: Something Baked

Why it's my item: I dont like smoking weed, mainly because two puffs in and I'm on the floor coughing my lungs out. I was idly chatting with my s/o and the topic came up and I said: "maybe if there's a way to get high without the smoking part".
    They said: (are you dumb) " that's what 3edible are for".
    So yea :) baked goodies

17. [​IMG]

Name: Danger Flower Noodle

Caption: So cute you could hug it, but I wouldn’t suggest it.

Why I made this? I feel as though it closely resembles some people, with incredible beauty on the outside but a scary personality or even a shy one. It shows that even the most beautiful of things can be deadly but it doesn’t stop them for being gorgeous. It shows that somethings are better admired from a distance rather than up close.

Phobia and Teacher like this.
  18. Love it 🤌🏼❤

19. Thank you so much for the love and support. I really appreciate it. It means a lot to me 🥺💖

Phobia and Black-Magic like this.