CONTEST Craft Your Own Vegas Mystery!

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ATARogers, Sep 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Najlepše želje, Best wishes to all the submissions!!️?

2. the Flirtatious Flapper id hiding a secret past
    If the walls of the Caesar’s Palace could speak it would say whats happening dudes
    the Amiable Mobster recoiling from a daunting afternoon of dealings will go wrong.

3. I was calculated and logical about my life, but when you live on the outskirts of Vegas, all the opportunities feel like they are in the city. I felt like my only options were to either be a Vegas Dancer or a small time flapper. I chose the position that makes me look like a striped popcorn container. Since I never had much rhythm, I just watch the showgirls from afar.

By day, I am a striped pinata, but I am also an observer. I look at all the people who are disintegrating their money on the poker tables. I watch the people who stay all day, so I can strike their fortunes by night.

I look for the people who are serious. The ones who think they have everyone around them pegged. They look past the poker faces, and they see who is finger tapping, leg shaking, or lip biting. They see through them like glass, but I can see through them even clearer.

I watched this guy tonight build up his fortune off of this drunkard. When my shift was over, I changed into a sexy teal dress, and I cashed in at his table. I knew all his gives. When he first looks at his cards, his lips twinge into the smallest of smiles. When he thinks it's a flop, he breathes a little slower. It's almost like a sigh.

My nickname is the Moonlighter, and since you saw me, your fortune will go up in flames.

The story is exactly 250 words without bb codes and this small section down here. I can submit a non bb coded version if needed

Muschi likes this.
  4. Who - angelena
    What - heart stealer
    Why - coz she is beauty with simple n cute
    look with white gown ( i wish i could
    show u)
    Where - she live lin evryones ️
    When - when u look at her first tym she she
    just sattle in
    How - u can save your heart if u jst stop
    your self to look at her ufff coz
    she just ?

5. Dock points for not indenting paragraphs smh.

Muschi likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.