Couple Avatar Contest Voting

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Dec 12, 2015.

?

Vote for your 3 favourites

140 vote(s)
    4.9%

319 vote(s)
    11.3%

229 vote(s)
    8.1%

193 vote(s)
    6.8%

559 vote(s)
    19.7%

81 vote(s)
    2.9%

427 vote(s)
    15.1%

1,232 vote(s)
    43.5%

439 vote(s)
    15.5%

219 vote(s)
    7.7%

275 vote(s)
    9.7%

179 vote(s)
    6.3%

128 vote(s)
    4.5%

853 vote(s)
    30.1%

94 vote(s)
    3.3%

626 vote(s)
    22.1%

37 vote(s)
    1.3%

351 vote(s)
    12.4%

889 vote(s)
    31.4%

386 vote(s)
    13.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Damnit it happened again :lol:

2. Just gonna leave these here

3. So dead, so done :lol:

4. :lol:

5. Thank you, come on pimd bad enough we don't get enough Asian, African american, Latino, Puerto Rican, indian, etc to name a few

7. #19 is pic from internet so crefits rly dont go to person posting that photo

8. @aki just so you know, and because you obviously haven't looked back at the comments made, #7 proved that was her drawing. She already emailed Ata to show proof. Look back at the comments and then look at the thread when the drawing contest was first announced.

9. Aight then, one question, when did she make the art?

10. Gosh.. A while back.. 3-4years? Don't remember there is no need for me to post ss of any proof here. Knowing people probably would still say it's off google. #8 provide proof of layers..etc. but people still say it's off google. I did email ATA twice. First time was to prove my account. Second time was after ATA reached out to us to confirm that our submissions were original but taking a picture of the art from another angle. So I did. & it gave me an auto message asking for game name, game, issue... Not sure if I should reply or not so I walled pimd. I knew they probably wouldn't wall back but I'm guess I don't have to reply to auto message  not sure tho.

11. Good luck all that entered :)

12. The last pizza avatar contest didn't have these issues cuz I assume there aren't many pizza themed person pieces of art out on the net to "borrow"

What ATA should have done was specify something unique, e.g. Holding hypnocat, scarf with Pimd logo, etc etc...
    That would've made it pretty hard to steal and/or use old ass random couples fairy tale artwork that was just lying about on their hard drive

14. Hope You Guys Win

15. 19 cheated..all she did was color it..ATA,I demand a revoting....its unfair....search up"couple taking a picture of each other drawing" you'll see it on pinterest..DISQUALIFY

16. #7 never proved the art to be hers, but #8 did with her .sia file with layering on her computer. I'd prefer proof from Pink, but as she said after your comment—she doesn't have to prove to us, but to ATA.

17. I think you are suppose to reply back to that email, hun. Insert your IGN, PimD, then describe that it's your proof for the avatar couple's contest, attach files and whatnot.

18. I think stating that whatever art you use shouldn't be on the Internet at all would suffice, to be honest. There's been concern over art that's already out there: one person provided proof, but ATA should just make the guidelines state that the art shouldn't already be on the net at all. Makes this a whole lot simpler than everyone having to show proof if it isn't even out there.
    Besides, you could always draw a hypnocat in or just look for couples with scarves and tag PimD onto it. As long as it doesn't look super out of place or too badly drawn, someone could get away with it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.