Couple Avatar Contest Voting

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Dec 12, 2015.

?

Vote for your 3 favourites

140 vote(s)
    4.9%

319 vote(s)
    11.3%

229 vote(s)
    8.1%

193 vote(s)
    6.8%

559 vote(s)
    19.7%

81 vote(s)
    2.9%

427 vote(s)
    15.1%

1,232 vote(s)
    43.5%

439 vote(s)
    15.5%

219 vote(s)
    7.7%

275 vote(s)
    9.7%

179 vote(s)
    6.3%

128 vote(s)
    4.5%

853 vote(s)
    30.1%

94 vote(s)
    3.3%

626 vote(s)
    22.1%

37 vote(s)
    1.3%

351 vote(s)
    12.4%

889 vote(s)
    31.4%

386 vote(s)
    13.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. At last, no more finger pointing ? The people who drew their own really do deserve it ?

2. I almost think they should start from scratch. Five or so entries have been seriously questioned, and I'm inclined to believe with the proof shown that at least a few are definitely plagiarism. That's a possible quarter of the slots that may be open for actual artists, and a waste if ATA just leaves them out.
    Just have artists resubmit their original works or give people the weekend to come up with new ones. Also, thorough checking on ATA's part to make sure there isn't another incident like this would be nice.

3. I support this.

4. Support

5. Support

6. Support

7. I agree.

8. Support 100%

9. God is it really such a big deal...its just an avatar for a free phone app, it's not a prize to get a spot in the Met for Pete sakes
    I seriously doubt ATA ever gonna do anything like this again considering how much crying, drama, finger-pointing generated, as well as unnecessary work it has created for them 

10. How can you tell? Most aren't even colored in. Assuming? Das racist :lol: but there are plenty of black and white avatars fyi.

11. The artists should have sent a video while doing the art and put their name on it to lessen the plagiarism issue 

12. I still don't understand why #8 and #19 are in the lead... #19 is copied. #8 idk. It looks copied.. Its a very good drawing tho. Why don't people like the Avis #16? Or the Avis with cute hairstyles and just reg tank tops and stuff lol . There are so many good drawings (congrats to the winners BTW) but most of them are probably copied.

13. 19 is not Copied Hun.

14. So you're basing this on a "probably"? Wow, great way to accuse someone of plagiarism. 100% reasonable.

15. No one said that it was for a grand prize of sorts. The issue is that people may be getting credit for something they never did. It's the principle of the matter.
    ATA had one job: check the work. Reverse-searching is not hard and multiple people found the original artworks easily. If they never do another contest, it's by their own incompetence; not at the fault of those calling out a lie for a lie.

16. Probably the best way to prove it...having the top 20 send in a short video as proof to ATA before opening the voting to the public, but that's kinda a hassle.

17. No one's requesting artist videos. A simple Google search found plenty enough.

18. Lmao please quit lying to yourself. We aren't stupid and we know that you stole the artwork. You've been caught stealing 2 different pieces of art now.

20. Well, I think the fact that ATA is going to make money off of it is reason enough to be upset that the original creator can't get credit for the work that they put so much time and effort into.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.