[Contest] Winners- Love letter/Poem

Discussion in 'Contests' started by Belle, Feb 16, 2020.

1. [​IMG]

The results of the Winners are Finally in! So Sorry for the delay there was such a huge turnout that we had to be extra sure!

[​IMG]

Out of all the over 150 poems that I received there was one that the mods and I definitely saw as the winner of the contest!

The person that will be the winner of 2 mod crates for such an amazing poem that moved us and made us think they spoke to us personally. (Even if it didn't it was who we liked)

Congrats:

iUnliRhaiz

With this poem:

To iAsteRhai,

Deep is the ocean, high is the sky
    So is my love for the apple of my eye
    Bright is the sun far far above
    But brighter is my life because of you, my love.

I love you always. πŸ–€

Now for the other mod judges personal favs!

Joseph Picked:
    #44 post by -BlackSnow-

TheRoamingGnome picked
    #18 post by Ignatius

SuhxDude picked:
    #51 posted by Wine

-_A_-Legwarmers picked :
    #6 posted by Valencia

LittleMisfortune picked:
    #123 posted by LuckyKristy

Daniela picked:
    # 145 Posted by 3llie

[​IMG]

Congratulations to all the winners and please give us mods a little time to get you your prize! Happy Valentines Day and I appreciate everyone who participated in my contest! xoxo Belle

[​IMG]

#1 Belle, Feb 16, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2020
  2. Whooo! πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³
    Congrats to all the winners!πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
    And thankyou TheRoamingGnome!πŸŽ‰

Joseph likes this.
  3. Congrats! πŸ₯³βœ¨

4. Congrats to the winners!

5. Thankyou for choosing my poem, I didn't expected much about the results but this is such a blessing for me and my partner. πŸ’•

GentlemanWolf5 and SweetKara like this.
  6. Congratulations everyone! πŸ’™ A lot of the poems were amazing. You’re all really talented πŸ₯°πŸ’•

7. Thank you very much, I never win anything but this was definitely a nice surprise! πŸ₯ΊπŸ’ž

_-Hunter-_ likes this.
  8. Congratulations

9. Congrats to everyone that participated. ❀ It was nice to read so many beautiful thoughts.. y'all even gave me courage to share my own which I also thank you for. πŸ’—πŸ˜„

10. She's Been there since day one πŸ’™πŸ’œ April 20. 2018,
    She's is there through good nd through bad
    Shes is there no matter how hard things get
    Shes a white hearted amazing soul a person could meet πŸ’•
    Shes a person I'd definitely be lucky if I get the chance to meet her in real life, we would have the times of our lives 🀭😏😍
    I actually forgot the real reason why I stood around to playing PIMD ,we have made such plans inside of PIMD and most have happened Hehe discarding the times I haven't been here to make a difference.
    many times I've let her down and yet she sticks around, she's my best friend and im blessed to have her in my life, I've made such great memories during the passed times despite the lost ones and I'm yearning for moreπŸ’•πŸ’œπŸ’™. She's the girl that had made her mark in my heart and I love her so much.

@I_dunno I love you bubu πŸ’™πŸ’œ the one I called family here when it all started, you're a true one hell of a best friend any one is blessed to have.

Happy 4th friendsary to us πŸ’•πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜ my little cuddly cushion

Here's something deep down I know you love and still waits me to sing it for you πŸ˜‚πŸ™ŠπŸŒš

Don't ask me why I wrote here, it has nth to do with the subject but oh well πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ’• I am thankful to you πŸ’œπŸ€—

Juanicorn and I_dunno like this.
  11. Naaaaw....aren't you the sweetest, I love you too bubu.πŸ’• You're the best ever and you know I am your biggest supporter, even if we don't always have time to spend time together πŸ’• Together we are unstoppable πŸ™†β€β™€οΈ

PS. I know this is a dead thread that shouldn't be revived, so Imma just quickly comment it here. I'll be in your pm πŸ˜πŸ’œπŸ’™

ZaKumi and Juanicorn like this.
  12. Hi I want to create a party and group
    I need y'all to support me you will not regret this!!! Thanks πŸ₯°πŸ₯°