[CONTEST] Spooky Crafting

Discussion in 'Contests' started by Delight, Oct 10, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG] [​IMG] The pumpkin candle holder, bats & scarecrows were all made from printer paper

2. Im not sure if it’s showing on your side but for me it says the image isn’t available anymore πŸ‘€ something may have gone wrong with the image upload, DM me and I can help you upload your entry πŸ’›

kreammm__ likes this.
  3. If you delete your photo from imgur, it will no longer show here. You can always upload images to Imgur privately if you don't want anyone else to see them, and then you wont have to delete πŸ™

kreammm__ likes this.
  4. [​IMG]
    it’s me back again with more crocheting content haha! might add to this forum a different day to show off other things I’m hoping to make but I’ve been preoccupied with Christmas gifts and this large blanket I’m making my mom!

Joy, LadyKoko, Mimikuma and 3 others like this.
  6. Sorry I reposted didn’t know we had to keep the app after

7. Not me accidentally posting just with one letter typed πŸ˜‚
    Those are my old yogurt jars. I decided to turn em into a glittery spooky decoration for my Halloween shelves. Pumpkin on the left and Jack skellington on the right side .

Delight likes this.
  8. So since it said β€œpumpkin shaped cake” then I take it that baking is okay πŸ˜„ worked with cake, marzipan and sugar paste (note to self, it melts in a hot room πŸ˜’)
    Decided to kill 2 birds with 1stone πŸŽƒ or smash 2 pumpkins with 1bat.. 🧐..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Joy, Nav, LadyKoko and 5 others like this.
  9. πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»
    πŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒ
    I made spooky flowers I have skull sunflowers and eye ball roses and some creepy spiders
    πŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒ
    πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Joy, MoJoJo7 and Delight like this.
  10. This is amazing.a work of art.

11. Do you like scary movies? 😏πŸ”ͺ

[​IMG]

12. I made some ghost friend with plastic sheeting and sticky tape
    My cat likes to lay on them and squish them because I haven’t been able to hang them outside yet due to bad weather but hopefully they still look ok
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Joy, MoJoJo7 and kreammm__ like this.
  13. Ignore the party supply mess behind them lol πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

14. [​IMG]
    entry: spoopy tissue paper ghost
    materials used: tissue paper, black marker ink, and beaded necklace

15. [​IMG]
    I customized 2 scythe props and turned them into 1 double ended scythe, then "glamorized" it with purple tulle, black flowers, skeleton hands and gems

Joy, MoJoJo7, LadyKoko and 2 others like this.
  16. I made a light up witch house

[​IMG]

Materials used: cardboard, soda bottle, paperbag, paper towels, tissue masking tape, medical tape, mod podge, acrylic paint, led candle

Joy, MoJoJo7, LadyKoko and 3 others like this.
  17. Random cardboard creature ://///
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Delight, Joy, MoJoJo7 and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.