[CONTEST] Last Day of Exams

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Apr 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As the bell rings marking the end of an arduous one week filled with stress, late night study groups and pouring half correct answers on sheets that hold our future, I breathe a sigh of relief and make my way to the corridors. I meet up with JD as we had quite the evening planned after the exams. JD and I were always arguing about who will top the semester but as soon as that last bell rang, it seemed to not matter anymore. A child's quarrel all in all. We both decide to meet up in two hours after taking a short well deserved nap.

We meet at a local diner and eat till we are ready to burst. Time to party like hooligans. We make our way to the trashiest, most inhospitable club in the vicinity and dance like retards because well, thats the only way we know how. JD gets drunk to a point where his sentences are just senseless noises. Exactly as I had predicted. I drop JD to his dorm and hurry back to mine. Its all going according to plan."The only way to success is to keep practicing when others are taking a break", I had read somewhere as a child."JD, what an idiot" I thought to myself. I pick up my books and start studying for the next semester. This time, I am gonna top. ?

Fixed a typo. Sorry :)

2. This is true to life hahaha

3. Exams are a nightmare​ and sleepless nights for me. I'd hang out with my best mate JD and the first thing we would do after the exams is get rid of those books. I feel after days of hectic and busy schedules, movies are a fun way to chill out. It's actually more fun on the last day of exams. Me, JD and a couple of friends would hang out in the movie theatre and grab a bite.
    I personally love those afternoon siestas and it's​ time to rush back home for a nice nap.
    The fun starts at night when we call a bunch of friends and get ready for our late night adventures where we cruise the lonely roads on our motorbikes.:)

4. What seems like an eternity sitting and waiting for 20 min to go by to the end of what was definitely one of the hardest longest and most intense years, i direct my attention to judging my fellow class mates as naturally that seems like the right thing to do.

Eventually the bell rings i feel excited yet a bit off balance cause i need to pee it was a 3 hour exam. . .

. . . I meet up with my friend marco outside and all we can do is laugh when we saw each other saying well hopefully we wont have to repeat this again. . .
    We decide to head bavk to his place where we decided to kick off thr celebrations by of course in style burn our books. . .
    We then start loading up the car for what seems like forever since we started planning our roadtrip to Miami beach for the weekend. Car is loaded and we are off we have no idea where we would sleep as planning our roadtrip only involved saving cash but thats what made it exciting. 3 hours later we made it finally sitting on the beach and saying cheers on our first beer and what would be the start of a night to remember or try to remember.
    We overheard a group of girls saying that there eill be a masive beach party that night and instantly knew where this night will take us. . . Beach waves booze and girls could it get any better

5. whoa. where do I submit?

7. Its the last day of exams and i got nothing planned to do. Yeah i know. I just wanna be a lazy couch potato and watch Family Guy while eating pizza. As i walk out the corridors i received a text message inviting people to go to this week end party. I swear i didnt want to go until my classmate named Marco told me asked me to come. And if Marco is coming, Im sure JD will too. Oh damn My JD. He was my inspiration. My classmate since our first year. My unrequited love. My bestriend Alexa got all things covered. Clothes, make up and whatever stuff she's putting on my face to make me look "attractive". Believe it or not, i was actually excited to go to this party. Alexa and I went to this party venue a little late on purpose. I looked for JD at this sweaty and drunk dancing people and saw him... I looked at him and walked over to him slowly... Then bam! Music off. Lights off. Just a spotlight to JD. I saw him there... Mic on his hands. He looked at the crowd and said "I want you all to meet this someone ive been looking for a long time. My classmate since our first year. My inspiration." I got nervous... I was speechless... I got paralized... I was smiling from ear to ear... Until he said... "My lover... Marco"

Yeah yeah. Last day of exams ruined :lol:
    No hate pls. This actually happened to me in rl :lol:

8. *Marco and I hand the (TOTALLY EMPTY) paper to the examhouses .
    Me:Damn Marco, it's beered long exam..I've been waiting for the last day for ages! What should we do?
    Marco:Oh man! I got da sickest idea! Follow me dude!
    *I follow Marco to his house..
    Me:It's your house... What are supposed to do here? :|
    Marco:*Gives me a whole jar of nutella and a spoon
    *Turns on the tv and plays Titanic...
    *We both snuggle in a huge blanket and watch the whole movie...
    (No painting the town red, or throwing toilet paper on houses..)
    I got to know the soft side of Marco that day..
    ^=^

10. [/damn typos!]

11. DO A BIG FANCY DRESS NIGHT

Get your arts and crafts boxes out and put in a big effort for one final fancy dress night out. Students appreciate awesome fancy dress, so be the talk of the nightclub as you stroll in as anything from a banana to Henry VIII!

12. Me and my character will smash females.
    Get Drunk and smash females. Party everyday with females. There 1 paragraph 

13. The Last Day of My Exams

After tiresome nights of studying and drinking coffee, tea, and whatever gets me going as I cram those last minute requirements...

I realized that all of my sufferings will be over this day! It's like Academic Independence Day!

So, After finishing my exams and getting all the questions right (because I'm a studious pro), I call my BFF Molly to celebrate because all the studying and exams are finally over! I have so much plans for us to celebrate, I can barely even keep track anymore.

First, Molly and I are gonna go Shopping at the Mall and buy super fab clothes (not to worry about the price as long as we look good in it). Then, go crash a party in the Neighborhood. After partying, We'll go to an Amusement parks as we go on rides and feel super free and enjoy.

After that, I will surprise Molly with some concert tickets of her fave band and get to meet and take selfies with them (also I surprised her some VIP backstage passes).

After hours of singing and dancing to the beat (and selfies) we'll go take a ride Quinn's new car and prank the PIMD Developers as we Edit our own avatars and have crazy ECS giveaways to our friends (we hacked the Developers with the help of Quinn).

After the hacking and giveaways, we went to the campus and play another prank on the jocks' uniform as we'll change the logo and put their own faces on it.
    It'll be fun and hillarious. Then we'll go out to have some Pizzas and Banana Split ice creams. (It's making me drool as I think about it)

As we munch on our snacks, we'll look at all the pictures we've taken. Then show them to the others online. It'll be so much fun when you get to hang out with you best friend....Not including the money we'll be spending throughout the rest of the day...but it'll be all worth it! This will be best BFF bonding in the world! Also the best Last day of exams celebration in History!

After the funnest, craziest, unforgettable night of our lives, we'll have a slumber party at my house and watch our fave movie together with some Night snacks. And then finally end the best day ever with a rooftop firework show.

14. After Our Exams, My friends, Molly and Tess, Would travel with me to every Monument in the European nation, visting sites of beauty and Grace, but also war and hardships. Learn the languages and have fun doing so, get to learn the values and tradition of other people. See if we could out drink the Irish. Visit France and watch a matinee, Visit Rome and Greece and see the beautiful artifacts that are still around today. Traveling to see the world would open our eyes to New Adventures and maybe even make friends along the way. Party with people from all over the nation. See how far we could get up the Swiss Mountains. We would get to see something that most people don't get to, and it would bring our friendship and kindness all over the world. We would help people when we could and share our values with them as well. When we head home, we'd have an awesome story to tell, but also we would've learned a life lesson to help guide of the rest of the way in our journey.

15. My friend will be Molly. We'll do movie marathon while eating unhealthy food full of carbs like pizzas, chips and etc. as a reward for all the efforts that we gave to survive the examinations. I'll sleepover in her house, will do mini pajama party, pillow fights, girly talks, confessions, until we fell asleep. Simple as that. A typical bestfriends bonding. Simple yet memorable. ??

16. Guys, there's only 24 hours a day ... 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.