[CONTEST] Last Day of Exams

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Apr 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tess and I
    On the last day of exam we will destroy the some facilities of the school  They hurting our brain so much so they need to pay all of those by buring All the Hell Test Papes!!!! AND Got some Drinks do make the Fire double :) thats were talking about!!!

2. Me and marco ")
    LAST DAY OF EXAM :) having chill on ring some Tapdown Car while using Smoke and Vape :) doing that around the school  i think thats cool and Eating some Stakes and having Drinks :)

3. Il choose Alex ;) offering Some Best Dance in our school making Some Big And Awsome Flash mob :) and makes Big tribal Vandal on big walls of the Schools ;) Amazing !! 1 2 3 ah Clap clap clap ;) boom!!

4. I BET zander after taking The Test we are ready to Get all the glass BROKEN!! WE will throwing stone and Make All the glass Broken !!! ;)) thats Was Rampage :))

5. I pick quinn Aftet the test we are about to start The party inside our class ;)and Giving Some bigbeers for the Girls ;) and Making The Room like the Clubs At night also Have DJ Inside ;) That was cool! ??

6. Because Tess and I didnt manage to sleep well and study for the last day of Exam because weve been drinking in the club, we have come to a great idea!

We will pull a prank and spread rumours that the last day of examination is postponed and will be moved the day after tomorrow. And eventually everybody believes it then. And not so long, weve been caught on doing that. So we ended in discipline office and the officer gave us suspension. But at least, we will be able to have a chance to take special exam and we will be having a chance for review and study.

So basically, we two might have been ended being suspended but on the other hands its a job well done for not failing it hahahaha.

7. Meanwhile in our group chat...

So yea. Nothing happened with my Last Day of Exam ?
    #DrawMoreOutings!

8. Tess and I are planning on busting out the wine and counting how many words our last paper of our exam is. We search, write and take a shot for every paragraph completion we get. We have to get our grades somehow, might as well do it the best party way we know how- bottoms up ????

9. My end of exam celebration would be with Alexa, Molly and Tess. It would be an all-girl pajama party at my house. It would be really fun and simple, nothing crazy, just us enjoying ourselves together.

So first we'll drive down the road from the uni to my house singing to our squad song "A Thousand Miles" by Vanessa Carlton.

Once we get home we would immediately go to the pool for a swimming. Pulling pranks to one another or to oneself :lol:

After swimming we're gonna put our pjs on and eat a looooot of pizzaaaaa

But of course, what's a pj party without pillow fights :?

So after we slam the pillows on our faces we're gonna watch a movie before we sleep. While munching popcorns of course

Wait, did I say we're gonna sleep? Nah, we're gonna watch movies all night looooooooooong.

10. Last day of exams after we completed or last one head down to the beach to a epic beach party with a huge water slide made from plastic tarp that runs down the hill to the water  adults size jumping castle cause hey don't buy beer  to keep it down, all that jumping while drunk just to vomit it all over the place. ?Music as loud as one ears can take. Party with all friends to pretty much just crash on the beach cause hey who don't like a easy clean up where the water can wash it all away 

11. After a hard semester of kissing up to professors, I would like to chill with Zander. Mentally checking out, we could enjoy whatever sort of substance abuse he does. Personally I would go for the alcohol but rocker archetypes generally do their own thing so I don't know what Zander does. So, to answer the prompt, I would like to be a useless bum with Zander to celebrate finals being over. Kiss responsibilities good buy for a day or so.

12. I would like JD to be with me in the crazy last day of exam as we somehow match each other..XD

Firstly, we will go to a cow rearing farm where we will buy a white cow with black spots as common. We will then bring it to my place where we had constructed a cow barn.

Each and everyday, we will take care of it and will extract milk then we will sell it in the city for money. And this will continue... ╰(∇ )╯
    This is my last exam day plan.This plan may sound weird or crazy. Just that we are pimd lovers and cannot live without the enjoyment of buying stuffs thats too not getting pocket money anymore.
         λ_λ____♂
        ⊂・ ・⊃● ▲ |
        (● ● ) ◆   |
         ∪ ̄∪ ̄∪∪ Mouuu!!
    #medillonandJD #pimdislife

13. After my last exam - which is Math, me and my classmates are going to buy all movie tickets from a movie and there, we'll start an epic popcorn war between us while we're watching Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2. After that, we'll book mall's animal riders (horses, elephants, bears, etc) and we'll make a run from the school gate to the teachers' room, using different animals masks too (obviously), and listening and dancing to great eletronic musics... We won't say anything. We'll just turn back and leave the school mounted in the riders.

14. Must the story be realistic? Or can the most randomest of random banter happen?

15. I choose Alexa as my partner in crime.

We would go on a super rad trip to Hawaii. While we are in Hawaii we would learn how to surf, swim with dolphins, take hula lessons and what not. We would also go on hiking trips through the vast wooded areas. We would also go on a cruise around islands and rent out party boats to have the biggest party blow put on the sea!!

16. Derrr! Take one for the team and offer up your residence for some fun-lovin’ carry-ons. If your lease conveniently ends in a couple of weeks, then your crib is also obviously the front-running candidate for shenanigans, as the threat of eviction is no longer an issue. It’d be rude not to…

Vegetate in front of the TV

Reward all the hard work and discipline you exercised in the lead-up to exams by spending an entire week catching up on trash TV. Because you’re worth it.

17. Last day of exams, me and Tess enjoy the birds and the bees talk and then participate

18. Well I would like to tell the reality which we faced a few days ago when our final exams gave way to our vacations. Ya right vacations. Full enjoyment. But more fun n enjoyment was on last day of exam. As soon as v finished our exams all students started emptying bottles on each other within few mins we'll were totally soaked wet. After that we went to our favourite ice cream parlor n had some really yummy chocolate ice creams obviously with awesome selfies. Next on our list was to prank mates into something crazy. Yup we r a crazy bunch. So as v caught hold of our classmate who used to b the mischievous amongst us all. We tricked her to our teacher's class saying that teacher has found some mistakes in her paper. Tensed she rushed to teachers room only to open door n find herself in coloured water kept at the top of door.Not to forget the water fights we had, which drove our teacher's crazy but eventually they too joined in. Our hostel roomies had something else planned out for the hostel students. When we all partied a lot that night, some peeps who were too tired to stay awake were all coloured with lipsticks n various make up things. If that was not enough some faces were also covered with toothpaste. Next day as expected many girls screamed to find toothpaste on their face instead of some compact Yep v did lot of crazy pranks that day. Enjoyed whole day with movies n lots of chocolates n chips.

20. Me and the gang burned the school down for the last day, as a last bon voyage to the college

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.