[CONTEST] Holiday Crafting

Discussion in 'Contests' started by Delight, Dec 11, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. made two Chrismast wreaths from paper and carton, merry christmas and happy new year!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

Rudolf needed a break from helping Santa this year so he sent a replacement 🦌☃️ Noone could tell the difference. Really.

3. [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Found unused posicle sticks in my mother-in-law's kitchen and remember that somewhen in elementary school I made crafts from popsicle sticks (dioramas, photo frame, pen holder, ect) So this time I tried to make a posicle stick house. The shape of the house I took a little inspiration from:
    [​IMG]

I wanted a dreamy holiday cottage themed craft but I only got a ittle time to make this because year-end is the most hectic time of the year at where I work. But still I had a lot of fun recalling these good memories I had as a kid so...thank u so much for hosting!🎄

Btw I love the smell of the house bacause I made the fake snow from a soap bar! Lol [​IMG]

4. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

letters to Santa?
    no way!
    letters to ATA! ❄️

5. im no artist 🥹 but cheers to the holiday spirit and a happy new years 🥰
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Merry Christmas everyone! Inspired by Holiday Hunt Avatars❤️[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. Thread locked for voting!
    Results coming soon, thank you for all the entries! :)

Azari, Rainie and Phobia like this.
  8. Reopened the thread to mention that after further investigation (special shout out to fellow mod @Phobia for the help!) that although this is a very nice piece, it’s not your own original work. We take plagiarism very seriously and your entry has been disqualified. Please be mindful that plagiarism is very serious and to always be adding enough elements to a piece to make it your own and or give credit to original sources if taking inspiration.

Any contest hosted on PIMD that allows Digital Entries require proof of layers for this reason 👍🏼

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.