[CONTEST] DO-OR-DYE EGG DECORATING

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by pimd, Apr 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crown and Tiara Inspired Easter Egg
    [​IMG]

2. Pro Tip - If you want to reply to this thread, go to the Board Index, tap on any section, and get to this thread from there.
    Unfortunately, you can't post here directly from Active Topics.

3. thanks annie ur amazing ..... Oh wow chilli tht is soooooooo cute and amazing

4. I know I already submitted an egg which was more of like crafts well this one I painted I don't know which one would be better?http://imgur.com/fbu3Eis

5. [​IMG]

Ata is also listening to the beat of the Easter egg to see which has more chocolate :(

6. [​IMG]

 my lame egg

7. @ pimd_c

Why are you guys stealing our Easter eggs ? :( I know you are trapped with sharks all around you but but it's Easter :( and I love chocolate :( how can you take that away!!! :( you have to at least share them with me :p if I help you escape from the sharks will you give me all the Easter eggs ? ;)

8. I still can't seem to work anything out  I'll get it, I'll get it 

9. What if I am not artistic? ??

10. Just letting @PIMD know that I helped --H3LLR41S3R-- submit his submission  ️ Letting you know just to be safe. ?

11. Due to the fact if "no digital art design"? I decided to create my own.

[​IMG]

The second one

[​IMG]

Thanks

12. [​IMG]

My PIMD Easter egg for the contest ?

Thank you 

13. [​IMG]
    What about this ATA :)

14. Why is the pic not coming?

15. I like the way pimd community answer people but swiftly ignore when that person said about a egg drop from cat cafe only as not everyone has disposable income

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.