[CONTEST] DO-OR-DYE EGG DECORATING

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by pimd, Apr 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

thr sexy leprechaun
    I hope this image upload is correct

2. http://imgur.com/imgur.comhttp://imgur.com/javascript:;Loading...browse your computer
    Code:

drag and drop hereCtrl + Vpaste from your clipboardadd to gallerycreate albumStart Upload
    Blog Layout
    Shows all the images on one page in a blog post style layout. Best for albums with a small to medium amount of images.">Blog
    Vertical Layout
    Shows one image at a time in a traditional style, with thumbnails to the right. Good for almost any album.">Vertical
    Horizontal Layout
    Shows one image at a time in a traditional style, with thumbnails on top. Best for albums that have high resolution photos.">Horizontal
    Grid Layout
    Shows all the images on one page as thumbnails that expand when clicked on. Best for albums with lots of images.">GridEditImages (0)By uploading, you agree to our terms of serviceThat file type is not supported!Supported formats: JPEG, GIF, PNG, APNG, TIFF, BMP, PDF, XCFImgur is home to the web's most popular image content, curated in real time by a dedicated community through commenting, voting and sharing.[​IMG]8 minutes ago· 0 views· statsDownload full resolution·Get embed codes© 2014 Imgur, LLC.we're hiring! ·store ·help ·blog ·request deletion·terms ·get pro ·apps ·api ·advertiseToday's best imagesNo way!I'm sureUploaded[​IMG]0Points0ups0downs-Views-Bandwidth usage-Comments-FavoritesDailyCumulative?-waiting for image dataLoading views...Get your image out there on the internet![​IMG]

3. raaaaabii 4/15/14
    [​IMG]

4. To PIMD_
    Is there anyway to post a smaller image or is there no way to control the size? I tried posting under fan fiction for a test but the image is humongous!?

5. Here is my first egg.  hope it works.

[​IMG]

6. Here is my second egg.  I don't know how they will appear, forgive me if they are enormous in size.. 

[​IMG]

7. 3rd egg photo.. 

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.