[CONTEST] DO-OR-DYE EGG DECORATING

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by pimd, Apr 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pimd_C will YOU decorate an egg for us? Show us those skills.

2. @ pimd_c

Just wondering can we create our own egg out of paper or clay or play dough etc ? Or does it have to be either, an Easter egg or a solid egg or a fake egg?

3. Do these eggs have to be an average egg size?

4. ?I'll be pulling out the shaving cream, and food coloring for this one ata. Don't ask, you'll see soon. ?

5. Don't repost that Pimd_C 

6. Pimd_C, I still cant post pictures I dont know why

7. [​IMG]

Rush job oh well but im sure u can figure it out

8. [​IMG]

Rush job oh well but im sure u can figure it out lets try tht again

9. Yay!! Now i can.. Thanks peeta 

10. why is my pic not showing up

11. @Devs, might I ask what qualifies "some effort" in order to qualify for the participation reward? That's very ambiguous. What one person considers effort could be different from yours, which could cause some discrepancies. Details?

12. What if they are two egg but they are like a pair as in my creation?

13. If you have problems posting the photo, wall me and I'll post it, with your username below for you.

14. Dear Pimd users Ata is on the loose stealing Easter eggs beware!!

[​IMG]

This is the Easter egg were ATA gorilla has taken over. It is a sign that ata won't rest until it is the king of Easter eggs. Even the Easter egg is crying for help :(

[​IMG]

Here is a picture of Ata Threatening the poor bunny rabbit to give all his Easter eggs or he would shoot it :(

[​IMG]

I was a victim of Ata before they had a bite of my custard tart on Christmas :( now they are after all the Easter eggs:(

[​IMG]

Please help !!!

[​IMG]

15. This is a submission from -SRA-Crazy-_-B-_- , posting picture for her. Permission to post for her was given.

16. While that's an awesome egg, remember that only entries you create yourself will be eligible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.