[CONTEST] DO-OR-DYE EGG DECORATING

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by pimd, Apr 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zack, you indeed do post the pictures here.

2. 1) We're looking for individual eggs so that we can see each of them in detail. You can always post an image of all of the eggs created at the end, but we'll only be judging eggs on an individual level to keep things fair.

2) As long as it's an egg you're all good.

3. So it can be a newspaper balled up in the shape of an egg?

4. How do I post my egg

5. Please do make the eggs in hunt sendable. It adds more fun with all them trades xD

6. @pimd_c
    no idea how to post it here, why dont u let us post it on fb? 

7. [​IMG]
    Does it look like an egg?
    Then decorate that thing up.

8. can we just like draw and egg with a design? :| coz this shit aint happening :cry:

9. As an egg decorating contest, we'll need to see a real-world creation and not just a drawing. Good luck :)

10. Lol ATA so much into this thread, answering each n every question

11. I mean pimd_c

12. Awesome, I'm definitely going to participate !I love art lol

@Pimd_c

I will love you more than a mother bear loves it's cub if you give me a bunny egg lol

13. I hope this storm is massive because I've been partying and haven't gotten a single egg

14. I win because mine is best....oh wait I'm the only person to post one so far.?

[​IMG]

Hope it does not fail?

15. I don't even know how to post pictures ?

16. You have to hand dye it and design you can't digital edit incase you're serious on that entry and didn't read everything

17. Yup, sorry dude. It's gotta for a for real thing in real life, not digital art.

18. You'll need to upload your picture to an image host like imgur and then either post the link in the thread, or embed the image using the following format:

Code:
    [img]LINKTOIMAGE[/img]

19. hey pimd you created one and lets see it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.