[CONTEST] DO-OR-DYE EGG DECORATING

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by pimd, Apr 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Break out your dye, glitter and precision power-tools, it's time to show off your mad egg decorating skills!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Introducing the....

DO-OR-DYE
    EGG DECORATING
    CONTEST

Post a picture of your best PIMD themed Easter Egg!

We're looking for photos of actual eggs; dyed, dried and ready to party.

Post your photo in this thread before Friday, April 18th at 12PM PDT to participate.

UPDATED: Post your photo in this thread before Monday, April 21st at 12PM PDT to participate.

We'll then choose our ten favourites and reward them, along with the rest of the participants with various Easter goodies!

The Sweet Sweet Rewards:
    • All participants will receive 100 random eggs (Kitty, Bunny, Sheep, or Duck)
    • Our ten favourite entries will receive 5 Doctor's Notes and 1,000 Easter Baskets
    [​IMG]

Event Details:

• 1. Must be your own photo of an egg you decorated yourself.
      2. You can use any materials on your egg you want, but the base must clearly be an egg.
      3. You must post your photo in this thread.
      4. Multiple entries per account are totally ok! (But you'll only get participation rewards once per account)
      5. To be eligible for participation rewards, your entry must have some amount of effort put into it.
      6. Submissions must be posted in this thread before 12PM PDT on April 18th April 21st

PS - What's the deal with these eggs?

It looks like the Easter Bunny has come a bit early this year. A few eggs have been spotted in the wild, but something tells us this is just the beginning. More details to come early next week :)

NOTE:

Posting entries that you did not create, will result in disqualification for this contest.

UPDATE
    April 15th: We've extended the deadline to April 21st at 12 PM PDT.

UPDATE
    Check out the winning entries here!

2. Sounds good 

3. Is Pimd_C still locked up?

4. Sounds fun! Two questions:
    1.) Can it be a plastic egg as the base or does it have to be real?
    2.) How on earth did I get the duck egg? 0.0

5. How do I sent pic in it

6. They've put sharks outside my cage now too...

You'll need to upload your picture to an image host like imgur and then either post the link in the thread, or embed the image using the following format:

Code:
    [img]LINKTOIMAGE[/img]

7. Well. That's what you get for breaking my heart and not sharing any news with us. :cry:

8. Do we have to use real eggs and decorate it for real or can I take a picture of a plain egg and decorate it online?

9. You can use a plastic egg as a base, but the decorating needs to be done in real life. The only digital part is taking the photo
    (ie - Don't photoshop those beautiful eggs, they're perfect just the way they are )

10. a chicken laying egg or a chocolate egg? Lol. Also i'm.guessing we have to collect those baskets to get some type of prizes. Drop rates are rediculas for individual eggs -_-

11. Chocolate egg is cool as a base too.

For drop rates:
    Tis but the calm before the storm...

12. Is one of the eggs going to be cat cafe only? Cos that to me is just unfair on those who do not have a disposable income.

13. Is ostrich egg allowed? im gonna buy one in pet some 

14. Yay one for our kids to do for us! Where are my minions....

15. Thanks

16. @pimd_community
    2 questions.
    1- can our submission be of multiple eggs, ie. A basket of all the eggs we dyed. Or does each submission have to be the egg on its own?
    2- does the egg have to be hard boiled or can it be blown? Or does it matter?

17. Sooo I guess that egg-donor eggs are not the kind of eggs you're looking for? ..or nahhh 

18. Question time...

1.) Are you okay Pimd_c from the horrific accidents taken place such as the dungeon and being locked up??

2.)Do we post pictures to this thread?

3.) How would you respond to the following... "Many a hand has scaled the grand oh face of the plateau."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.