[CONTEST] As Sweet As Chocolate

Discussion in 'Contests' started by strawberry, Mar 8, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]
    Tried to make a chocolate hunt 🥹

2. [​IMG]

3. That's so cuteee :3

Sake likes this.
  4. ty so much!! 🤧❤️

cringebaby likes this.
  5. I used to die for my grandmas chocolate cake. I was hoping to bring the same feeling to this drawing. I used a picture of a bar of chocolate for the color pallet but I included the uncolored version as well because I liked it 🥰

Leigh likes this.
    Jaws, Zia and Lilly_forever like this.
  7. I messed up twice 🙈 I posted most of the photos in the second part but the other links are just more progress photos. Pls let me know if you’d like them

8. Everyone making chocolate look so good 🤤 better than usual! 🍫
    Shoutout tho to the one who drew the chocolate hunt and incorporated the CHOCHOLAAATE-yelling fish from SpongeBob 😂🙏💕

CosmicMoon likes this.
  9. I thought it was FANTASTIC and had to be done lol

iWillFoxingConfuseYou likes this.
  10. process: [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Final:
    [​IMG]

11. Omg love the linework and shading!!

12. Thank you! I also love your drawing and the gif, it's so satisfying to watch (◍•ᴗ•◍)

Tatoru likes this.
  13. Thank you very much! 😊

14. Thank you so much! 🤗

15. NC to KSP from iPurge 🥹

Leigh likes this.
  16. Chocolate Espresso Buns

Chocolate matches a lot of things. Caramel, strawberries, bananas, peanut butter... and coffee!

Something simple as sweet buns get a hundred times better when they're paired with espresso and of course chocolate!

The filling of these buns consists of dark chocolate, butter, cocoa powder, powdered sugar and some espresso. The combination is definitely one of my favorites. Not too sweet and well balaed with the espresso... just having one won't be enough  🖤

17. Am I late? 😶

Since I love chocolate I think I'll try this. Usually I bake but I don't have time for it and since I saw barely any chocolate drink so why not try it.

I was thinking it would be simple but oh how wrong it turn out to be.

[​IMG]
    I was gonna make some coffee and put any chocholate thingy I got in my fridge. But in the end I did not use the cocoa powder tho.

[​IMG]
    I tried to made the caramel myself using only sugar and water

[​IMG]
    And.. It BURNED. Tasted like sh*t. So I had to do it again.

[​IMG]
    Anyway, I made the coffee mix without the sugar, and added some chocolate milk.

[​IMG]
    Put choco wafer, choco balls, and shredded choco block on it.

[​IMG]
    Lastly I put the ice cream and caramel (which turned out weird and heavy so it falls to the bottom)

[​IMG]
    At least it tase good. And those are the not so fail caramel finally can be seen.

I called it chococino fail. 😔 At least I tried.

Fyi: taste sweet af (like me 🤣, jk) maybe should do with pure coffee powder next instead of coffee mix.

Thanks for listening to my rambling. Hope you enjoyed it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.