contest 

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by *princess973 (01), Jan 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A girl on her period  most random thing ever.

2. eating dandruff :lol:

3. ★ I saw condoms yesterday while I was walking down the streets 

4. Passing by... to say i'm random :)

5. Today I went to the store and bought a dirt bike ? but I then got hungry and drank so antbloods and then went over to my dog snuggles who was in the transition fluid of a Hippo and I huged him like he as an anaphase of cats? he's like the pillow of my racecar but also yesterday's morning was the best day of my life it was Ashamed of Lorences day! Where you go out and kill yetis for sport! And then on the next day I killed a yeti and got arrested for accidentally shooting a pillow  I was arrested for 3 counts murder and sent to prison for 2 mins! Longest 2 mins of my life! I thought I was gonna lose me mini me inside of the porta potty Oh guess what your nose is covered with ketchup! Thanks for reading I'll give you 99t Dvp in 99years. Gotta love poop on a summers day? bye now kids

6. I'm lazy to read it

7. The doctor called said my wife had egg salad for dinner. A one hump camel makes a one hump poop but a two hump camel makes a two hump poop. As the doctor explain the egroll of his ways he told me a story of his childhood macaroni as he fish tacoed his dad's fishing boat. There he was the castaway eating his underpants .... Lovely weather we are having ... :lol:

8. WARNING: This is going to be extremely random. Make sure you have your hammer beside you.

Thank you baffoons.

Now,

MY MOM ATE MY UNDERPANTS AND SHE SAID IT TASTES LIKE LADY FINGERS AND SAID I SMELL LIKE PISTACHIOS MOMMY MELTED CHEESE ON MY SACKS AND IT FELT GOOD
    MY CAT LICKED OFF THE CHEESE AND HE WENT INTO AN ELPHANT'S A-HOLE AND STARTING MAKING OUT WITH THE POOP
    MOMMY ASKED WHERE MY BOOBS GO I SAID BACK TO HER THEY'RE BAPALAGAGA UNDER HER TOOTOO
    SHE WAS LIKE

IN MY BUTT?

I was like,

YA IN YO CARROT

AND LATER THAT WE POOPED HAPPILY EVER AFTER.

now I know all the above didn't make sense.

Please don't throw me away please don't

I'll melt cheese for you.

9. ? I took a dump in a park sink.

10. Cowboy butt sesx :3

11. I can be random: Hailee also shekel bake make bake or snake Helen ballet makes namely no so need do maker make or Malfoy namely make lowly Malta Najaf make lurk manslaughter. :3

12. I'm Deadpool.

Ba dum Tss~~

13. I hate pmid haha and I love fries, fries is the best with chili sauce

14. You said it was big..?

15. Weird a person out by sending them pictures of gorillas armpits. ?

16. I’m sure a picture of your would’ve weirded them out more ?

17. Tbh that sounds like a cliché horror story

18. ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.