contest 

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by *princess973 (01), Jan 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Write any thing u like

Who ever has the most RANDOM sentence wins

2. Sometimes I like to eat dandruff bit sometimes when it's really foggy I don't like to sneeze incase I get sued for being a garbage remover u know? Yeh it's like that but who knew it was glue stuck to the helicopter, I mean hairy rectums are common inside gift wrapping paper ninja's. Sometimes I feel like chairs and clothes are after me but maybe they r just itchy I guess. I dunno but where did the apron fly off to? Mosquito!

3. The giraffe outside my window got the birds pooping on my lawyers although my house is red, that's cool too becuase superman had optimus prime in a headlock DOUBLE RAINBOW ALL THE WAYYY and HIDE YO KIDS HIDE YO WIVES AND HIDE YO HUSBAND TOO CUZ THEYRE RAPIN EVERYBODY OUT THERE so with that two camels in a tiny car.

4. Competition us over in the 22 of January

5. [URL=http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j379/Captain-Jack-Sparrow/?action=view

6. I once tasted a gel vent and then she told me that had better go take orange lessons. But I guess that's just the way it goes sometimes... So I take my orange lessons and I come back a total pro orange and my toothpaste was like, "whoa dude your breath smells like biscuits."
    Needless to say I slapped it and it called the pubic police on me and I end up in the facades.

7. Lol the bed intruder song^^^

8. I ripped the kittens teeth out with a rusty pair of pliers for it'd been eating skin of the old grandma I kept in my fridge above the assortment of vegetables, after I was done I went into the living room and drove a screwdriver between my ten year old son's kneecap and leg muscle, he screamed in pain while the toothless kitten struggled to mop up the blood with it's gushing mouth and then the news came on...

9. I was onced born a worm in the middle of the toilet. But my mom always said flying limos would soon take over. My kidney was scared to jumprope away to neverland and hang with Peter pan. But all good stories end with a good ole peach blossom bandaid

10. I like it how the clouds are always chasing peanut butter! Those clouds and their peanut butter so cute! Speaking of cute vomiting eagles often swim in the nude because pigeons said that it's good 4 their nipples. Which brings me to my main point carpet should not be allowed to teach homophobic mice how to wear magazines in their veins. It's against nature like people who lick photo frames covered in lice. Why is it that remote controls taste like dirty microscopic peaches. Who's to day the ladder didn't kill the polar bear I mean the polar bear was being a naughty caterpillar and sometimes marbles breed with tissue paper. Happy times in Jamaica with the Negro cookies

11. My pet koala ate my sofa and my friend's ****!

12. The squirrel jumped out of the rock after the chicken flew to the left, although he sees a monkey in the tree house

13. So there was this bag with a bat boner if that's censored and the glasses case dog barked with a photo album. It totally sucks how the french kahier has purple eraser gay pride, even though the snow lands on black holes. Like really you don't need squaids to timetravel although the wood clock had a yellow lamp. Just no, like no I don't want raccoons with lint rollers to jizz in their pants, but Akon really shouldn't pickle fight with two mooing cows. The fluffy Lvande Essentielle advanced comfort cream for dry feet doesn't dry tape all the time. Boombox.

14. I woke up from the ceiling and fell sideways. As soon as I hit the marshmallow ground, this ninja dressed in orange with pink polka dots slapped me. Then eminem came to my bathroom and screamed. Then he freestyles. I go lay on a rock and fall asleep.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.