Compliment the Person Above You

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Muschi, Apr 1, 2018.

1. You are very good at derailing

2. Compliments to the chef on making you, snack.

3. Boy are you a full sized breakfast, brunch, lunch, and 8 course dinner. Cuz you is one heck of a meal 

4. You're neither thirsty, rude, stoopid, creepy, or suck at typing. Also, you support bromance so, kudos to you.

Edit:

FOK SAKE NOOB DONT NINJA ME

You're good at saying "no support", I guess.

5. You are very passionate about derailing threads. That kind of passion is very nice and you would do great redirecting it towards something more important in the grand scheme of things.

6. That's some true words

Muschi likes this.
  7. You have the ability to contribute and make things nice :)
    and I really appreciated that one time you supported my guide. I guess, if I'm to assume that the reason you're negative so often is that you just have really high standards, that makes it feel good to have your approval. (please don't post too often on this thread. Share the love <3)

8. I like you cause you traded me 14 Soccer pins  Even tho I was tired af that day, it was worth it (~⊙~⊙)~

9. You’ve got a nice hat and a status that I wish I had :)

10. I love the owl in your 999 ecs.

11. You're really cool and very funny.

12. You is kind
    You is smart
    You is important

️

Muschi likes this.
  13. You get a lot of backlash for seemingly no reason. I have yet to see a good reason to dislike you and am unsure it exists.

14. You seem cool

Muschi likes this.
  15. I love your name.. because it reminds me of my fav childhood game Super Mario..

16. I like that your green name matches your green trousers. :) so Irish

17. You're pretty stellar