Competition thing sort of

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by WhoTfIsWesday, Sep 18, 2019.

1. So. I really like lofi music and decided that I'm going to try to make a song or two myself because it is allegedly not too difficult. While I am in pursuit of this, which may take a few days but I'm going to try to do it tonight, I invite you to make a lofi song, too. If it sounds nice I shall give you misc.

Basically, download a simple and free DJ-ing software on your laptop/computer and then take sample music/snippets of things ppl say in movies or shows/real life sounds like alarms or whatever you want and mash em together and make a lofi song. I realize this is time consuming and either way I shall post whatever I come up with so no worries if no one else does. But if you do and it's awesome, you shall get misc from me.

Muschi, Aei, JuneyG and 2 others like this.
  2. I shall do this. It might take me years, but I'll finish one eventually. Wish you the best! Can't wait to hear what you come up with! 😁

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  3. If you need help w where to find samples or anything lemme know.

4. I need help.

Muschi likes this.
  5. Otay

6. Dis is cute.
    I'd love to try but idk if i have the time for my perfectionistic self.
    I'd prolly start, hate it, and then be like why'd i even try, rip 🥵

Muschi, Vo and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  7. Welp I tried. Feel free to give feedback. And still enter if you wish. I'm not super satisfied w the way this turned out so I will probs make more. I used Movavi Video Editor (to make it postable on YouTube and also to cut down episodes and make video clips which I then removed the video from so it was just audio w an online converter, easily googleable) which is why there's a watermark and I also used soundtrack and free sound. It is centered around the good place, particularly eleanor which is a show I laik

Also I created a whole new YouTube account for this so there's nuffin to stalk

Muschi likes this.
  8. I actually would really love to make one if you're willing to give me a few pointers. Would it be cool if I followed you?

9. Yeah ofc

10. tf is this crap

11. Awww i wanna try! I don't have a laptop or computer though ☹

12. the good place is 69/10
    & the song is gud

Vo likes this.
  13. The good place is jesus.
    And ty. I have some ideas on where I could have done better and am going to try again tomorrow