Competition B1

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Kefo, Jun 13, 2019.

1. :?: What is this? :?:

$$$
    This is a contest to collect the best and most wall posts saying "B stands for billions of pimd bucks" or "B stands for billions" or something to that effect, as you can.
    $$$

:?: What are the prizes? :?:

$$$
    The winner will receive a prize of 500,000 clout, 10b + whatever people wanna donate.

Prizes will also be given to those who place second and third!
    And there will also be participation prizes for all who can get at least 20 posts on their wall.

To submit and record your progress, post screenshots of your wall to this forum.
    If you're on iOS, you may want to check this thread for an easy method to do this. If on android and still not sure, feel free to pm me.
    $$$

:?: What are the rules? :?:

$$$
    • Only the best wall post from each individual will be counted.
    • People can post from alts as long as they're more than 100kcs.
    • Follow ToU
    • No ragrets
    • For Narnia!!!

$$$

:?: How long do I have? When does it start? :?:

$$$
    It starts as soon as you say you've signed up (to do this, post "sign me up" in this thread) and ends at 1:00am PST, July 1st.
    $$$

Refer back to how you submit the posts! Just screenshot them and post the ss in this thread.

:?: How will this be graded? What should I aim for? :?:

$$$
    QUALITY MULTIPLIED BY QUANTITY!
    I want to see big banners with emojis and the whole shabang! But I also want to see lots of them! Lots of posts! Tens, hundreds, thousands even!

I would like to encourage all of you to do your best. You can also pm me for hints and tips for how to do better at this, and for help uploading the images to the thread! :!: Speed :!:!
    $$$
    Also remember to do good deeds

2. kefo must be running out of fåp material

3. Ur not wrang

4. :lol:

5. What the hell is this....

6. Sameeeeee

7. I had a meme for this...

8. If I join and I end up being the only one to join do i get to collect all of the prizes

9. Kefo is participating too since his wall is full of people either arguing with him about it or thanking him for it

10. Kefo's wall typically looks like that though

11. Nah it’s usually full of me calling him an A cup tbh

12. You only started calling him an A cup not even a week ago. That's hardly enough to qualify as the typical look of his wall since he has been playing for way longer than 1 week

13. I can assure you his wall was not filled with B as in Billions the entire time he has been active on pimd or when he even created that thread in the first place

14. Never said it was for the entire time he has been active on pimd. Just saying that he usually has at least someone on there arguing that B is for bento... so that it doesn't automatically mean he is participating in the contest that he is holding (which would be a conflict of interest and Kefo is smart enough to not have that)