[COMING SOON] Official Trading System

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Apr 6, 2017.

1. So can you not just send someone a cash gift anymore ? I'm wondering how maxing cash gifts will work, or like how will it be if I just want to give my friend a free gift?

2. Sounds good

3. You can still regift your items. So if you want to give something to your friend for free you still can! For Cash and EC Gifts, you will still need to go through the Gift Shop. Only items that are REgiftable will be tradeable.

4. Trading an llap for a heart should count as scamming :(

5. This got me lol

6. Thank you ATA!
    I think a trading system is a really genius idea.
    I'm glad that you listened to our suggestions to make it happen.

I appreciate that 

7. Who leak this ? find the culprit ??

8. It was daddy daisy.

9. does the other person have to trade something back before receiving the item? from what i read, it sounds like the person can accept the item, and then they can decide if they want to trade something or not.

10. When someone first proposes to start a trade and adds an item, the other person then chooses to Accept or Decline that trade request. No items are traded until the entire process is complete and both sides have agreed.

11. thank you for the clarification. :)

13. :O

14. You said the club roles were coming soon too and that came like 1-2 months later you announced it ?

15. I read the bold text in op,did you?

16. Omg you can read?
    Well done :roll:

17. Does the 1/12 in the trade screen mean we can send up to 12 items or he just has 12 llap?

Thank you for this addition to the game

18. But did you read that bold text ^