[COMING SOON] A Brand New Look!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Looks like crap 

2. Whether you mentioned it or not, playing doesn't benefit them if you don't give them money.

3. There's a 'People' button and also the 'meet people' button?
    doesn't make sense.. really.

4. Oh look my name??

5. Ugh all I care about is boxes to unfollow multiple people at once. K ty

6. I did not mention spending, only mentioned that people will still play. :)[/quote]
    Whether you mentioned it or not, playing doesn't benefit them if you don't give them money.[/quote]

I've been playing for many years, seen many movements to try and stop spending on the game.. Never works. Once you accept that ATA does what they want without listening to the players you will not care as much :)

7. Aside from the honor students, who I'm sure back all your ideas 100%, was this meant to address an actual problem or shortcoming, or just change for change sake?

Would be nice if you could focus your development effort on changes that most (or even some) players would consider beneficial (again, brown nosed honor students aside). How do you actually prioritise what your developers work on?

8. Oi bb fail ?

9. Maybe add an unload button on people and parties as well? It has been a long standing request for lots of us.
    Sometimes we are just busy and can't afford to press the repeat button for 20-30 times.

10. The current UI sucks ... why make it worse? ?

11. The fact that you have to explain what the faces mean, shows it's a fail of an update. Are updates not meant to make something better or simpler?

12. when you guys removed hipster easy parties, the idea was to remove old parties and bring in new parties. But you guys forgot everything after you brought in cat cafe, and only new features and looks are coming now. Please fulfill your promise and bring in new easy and pro parties in regular section.

13. Omg Shut up.

14. Only way you can make yourself useful is to send me 35 crabs with that ec. Apart from that you're useless.

15. I like it, would love to be a beta tester.

16. Emotes of the faces already explain it, common sense is so rare ^_^

17. That's because you're 12..

18. This isnt an improvement. It doesnt make it modern at all but merely more childish. Your revenue comes mostly from adults so why u push more toward childen is beyond me. Whoever does your marketing should be fired because they clearly dont know what the players want

19. Whether you mentioned it or not, playing doesn't benefit them if you don't give them money.[/quote]

I've been playing for many years, seen many movements to try and stop spending on the game.. Never works. Once you accept that ATA does what they want without listening to the players you will not care as much :)[/quote]
    I've had this game for over 4 years :lol: to give up and accept defeat is the worst thing you can possibly do. We can't change the 1% of players will spend money on this game daily. Doesn't means the majority of players can't make a difference. I care because if you're going to have a game, ask for feedback (thread and feedback button). Then you better listen to those feedbacks. Instead of pretending to listen and giving false hope.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.