[COMING SOON] A Brand New Look!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I do not like this -_-

2. This update is so f****n lame.... Most people dont like this shit

3. I haven't. It's not available in my store.

4. No update option for me

5. ?No damn you automatic update! I hate this!

6. CHANGE IT BACk. ?

7. Can't even find forums to fucking complain anymore...you've moved so much around..the design is too poppy like tf is this, a jpop convention?..I disagree with this 100%..and I couldn't stop the update because it auto updated in my sleep 

8. Pimd doesn't care about anything but money now  way to go ata. I was playing since there was no parties and now wars are gone, and farming is not even a thing now. 

9. And "meet new people" more and more perv kids are on here and y'all change it so it's like a dating site. This game will get banned soon as little kids get hooked up with 30 year olds 

10. Ok, I could get used to the buttons in different places, but this layout hurts my eyes. I have a headache now, thank you PIMD. ?

11. This looks like a game for 8 year olds  With a Barney theme...

12. Looks like you got bunch of four year olds to design it

13. not updating this app its already bad enough without a realllllllly trash, halfassed made design

14. game is 13+ what do you expect

15. My iPad auto updated on me ? in all honesty, it looks like barney the dinosaur crapped out an app.

16. [/colour]

17. What the hell.. I edit and it doesn't edit.. And there's no delete button 

18. There's only quote ? PIMD this sucks more than expected. Crappy ass update

19. I'm just fine with this new design update but I'm only demanding for the fonts before. seriously just give me back the old fonts please and nothing else

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.